Katie Reed @ Katiereed87

see it all.

Jun 1, 2024
Middlesbrough
This is what makes me laugh about this lot o. Tik tok when they say their going to the police e about people saying stuff about them on forums like this it’s the same as celebrities being spoken about and people having opinions not that any of this lit are celebrities she’s just has bad she was on here last week slagging her brother Tommy off in front of everybody cause apparantly he borrowed 30 quid of her and left her with 45p in the bank for his weed come habit and she has the front to say people don’t talk about her
Exactly this! 💯 spot on!

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Well we'll well. I watched all her lives from yesterday n omg she's a lunatic!! Constantly repeating herself convincing ONLY herself how great of a person she is n doesn't beg or ask for gifts...OK YEAH right!! I love how she think people who are against her on social media that we are all from Hastings!! Like I've said time n ti.e NO I DO NOT KNOW YOUR PERSPNALLY KATIE REED I've never met you I live half the other side of the country from you YOU BLAB ALL YOUR PERSONAL INFO ON TIKTOK THIS IS HOW WE KNOW SO MUCH ABKUT YOU!! GET THAT IN YOU THICK HEAD!!!!!!!! She's says come on her live and say it all to her face..but the thing is she insults and blocks anyone who says anything negative about her so it's much more fun watching her get effected due to people knowing what a scrag and lying manipulating beg she is keeping her guessing and paranoid because this is called KARMA! People are rising up now and speaking out. She was on a right one last night!! Speeding her tits off no doubt! Loved it when someone popped in her live and said about her scrounging and that they've reported her to the benefits! I'm yet to do the same n yes I have all her personal info coz again it's plastered by her for all to hear! Ohhh she didn't arf get effected I was howling!! See then she tried pull a fast one by saying..so guys don't gift..don't paypal me..because you will get done ..hoping people would feel sorry for her and gifts but it didn't work as much as she'd hoped it to have HAHAHA every chance she gets she tries to slip SCROUNGING in!! She's addicted to begging on tiktok. She needs help. My argument it SHE OPENS HER LEGS PRODUCESS KIDS AND EXPECTS THE PEOPLE OF TIKTOK TO SUPPORT THEM!! SHAMELESS SND EMBARRASSING.
Making Marley wait until 8pm for his tea which would of gone cold coz she was rabbiting on probably speeding about how much of a great person she is...even her kids don't want to get involved when she's shouting out what's been said about her on here or TATTLE life the kids don't say a single word as you can see they know we are all correct what's being said about her THE TRUTH!! It's such a shame for them having that embarrassment as a mother...n I cannot n will not go on about the father to the kids because he's out of the picture and he doesn't come on tiktok begging for money..she tries to s him off desperately to tiktok but I don't care coz he don't come on live n if he did I'd have no clue who he is..but how great would it be if he raised his voice and spike up about Katie the way she does him. The benefits will go right through her bank staments she does not know what's she's heading for n for and they will see how much she's had over her time on tiktok doesn't matter if it's the King or Queen who sent her money to help ANYONE who send her money is classed as income and the amount of screen recordings I've got of her jumping about begging..paypal in bio blar blar blar the dwp are not fools...plus according to Katie she's on full wack PIP and ESA SUPPORT GROUP AND UC that's not including her full rent paid! She's on good money and yet can't well should say won't spend it on her kids as SHE WANTS THAT ALL FOR HER SELFISH SELF and expects tiktok to fund her kids the money. Al be honest I'm fascinated by her as I've honestly never know anyone like her for greed selfishness..liar..and all that crap she was banging on about yesterday/night about us calling us trolls etc..she was actually referring to herself..she knows what's she's doing..the acting thing is we know what your doing too. Not gullable like the poor followers are..and wasn't she chuffed with herself for saying no she don't need money after that follower called Sarah had inboxed her asking does she need any money...when actually Katie only said no because she was getting hammered in her chat about scrounging n begging gaslighting so she made it common knowledge to make her look good!! Pmsl that would of been knoring away at her that she turned down free money and regretted it probably list sleep last night thinking about it HAHAHAGAHA ...she's a disgusting sneak... and I think she does need a deep dive on her by FACT FREAK coz this beast is a hell of alot more of a beg rotton than some of the beggars on tiktok that have been exposed. Like I said I wanted to make people aware and I will continue to do so until I have to..also she triggers people on her..mate of mine watched her after me telling her about her and my mate round me a few days later saying how she can't watch her no more she had triggered my mate badly from watching Katie beg lie manipulate gaslight that my mate got so angry how she was allowed to behave in such a manner by the way she was towards innocent followers /people that she threw her phone down in anger and blocked katies as her behaviour had similarities and he took every last penny off her and lied to people saying he had nothing...so KATIE YOU ARE EFFECTING/TRIGGERING PEOPLE/S mental health therefore as many people as possible need making aware of you.
Probably won't be on live today coz she been paid mouthed it out enough on her live again her personally business that she doesn't tell anyone 😂😂😂 dick!! N yeah will be needing popcorn fa cinemas coz poor marley will need it n it's very expensive for Katie to spend the money the government gives her for the welfare of her kids on marley! Oh God forbid!! She thinks she's entitled to free money of begging on a live stream but thing is LIFE IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU KATIE REED thousands of single parents manage to cope without scrounging from the public so this proves your a liar...and oh how I was in stitches her banging on about how she pays her bills...and it's cosing more coz she has her kids full time... WAKY WAKY KATE YA SCRUFF you've bern getting government money since you had your kids nothing has changed...just means you can't kerp of the money for your selfish self lazy arse like you were used to when the father had them the other half the month. You have to share your spend for the sake of your children..n maybe DECORATE that cesspit you live in. It's dark shabby minging out dated..dirty scruffy even the mirror in the kitchen it dirty smeary like misty..pure filth n lazy should rename Katie the FULL BLACK BIN BAG LADY WHO LIVES IN A HOUSE LIKE THIS... well that be Katie lazy workshy Reed.
I have to laugh at this one lol the part where you say Katie opens up her legs and produces kids and she excepts TikTok to provide for them well I swear that it takes 2 people to make kids and the funny part is that the kids dad doesn’t even help pay for the kids lol 😂 but it’s just kt fault and she made the kids by her self lol 😂 u are actually stupid and dumb and you look like a interfering idiot and you are just a little stupid no body u are that stupid to post that Katie is the only one who made the kids lol 😂 and the farther doesn’t even pay anything tawards his kids that he made with Katie lol funny how a woman can make kids by herself and the fact that you are blaming her for everything is showing who you are u are so stupid lol 😂

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
I hope you are having fun and enjoying yourself and what you are doing to kt because you have one ok i have just been speaking to her and she is not in a good place and she is trying to not let you all affect her but you have and she is very low and I hope you are all proud of your self I am now trying to help her u all have grinded the girl down so be proud of yourself she mite put a smile on but she is crumbling behind it and what I have heard from her is so sad and she is human and you all have really done a good job poor girl no one should be bullied and treated like this mental health is not a joke I would be ashamed of your self and she will not be going back on TikTok either so you have nothing to worry about now ok well let’s hope she gets through this

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
I hope you are having fun and enjoying yourself and what you are doing to kt because you have one ok i have just been speaking to her and she is not in a good place and she is trying to not let you all affect her but you have and she is very low and I hope you are all proud of your self I am now trying to help her u all have grinded the girl down so be proud of yourself she mite put a smile on but she is crumbling behind it and what I have heard from her is so sad and she is human and you all have really done a good job poor girl no one should be bullied and treated like this mental health is not a joke I would be ashamed of your self and she will not be going back on TikTok either so you have nothing to worry about now ok well let’s hope she gets through this
Oh you will be live begging for gifts again 2mr

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Like I said the other day she ain’t bothered about slagging her brother off on live then in front of everybody for having a drug habit and bowling money off her like last week yet she don’t like being spoken about in here

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Yer she is because why should she not it’s her TikTok and she is not doing anything wrong to anyone but if you don’t like it then go away and don’t watch her ok

see it all.

Jun 1, 2024
Middlesbrough
I have to laugh at this one lol the part where you say Katie opens up her legs and produces kids and she excepts TikTok to provide for them well I swear that it takes 2 people to make kids and the funny part is that the kids dad doesn’t even help pay for the kids lol 😂 but it’s just kt fault and she made the kids by her self lol 😂 u are actually stupid and dumb and you look like a interfering idiot and you are just a little stupid no body u are that stupid to post that Katie is the only one who made the kids lol 😂 and the farther doesn’t even pay anything tawards his kids that he made with Katie lol funny how a woman can make kids by herself and the fact that you are blaming her for everything is showing who you are u are so stupid lol 😂
Katie you are seriously off your head my dear!! Why stalk yourself last week n now this?? Using 2 accounts is a bit strange considering you your mum of the year and all that rubbish. Now be off with ya...ya manipulating freak babe!! 😜