Katie Reed @ Katiereed87

see it all.

Jun 1, 2024
Middlesbrough
I can’t belive she actually joined on here to call us liars 😂😂😂😂 nothing u say makes sense Katie
Hahahaha...n probably try n work a way how to scam in different ways as we're all on to her!!
She's on live right now..omg still banging on about her Mod... how if she sees her she woukd bang her out! If I were that mod I screen record for the police as she's threatening there! shouse katie only hard on her lives I'd love that Mod to go pay ger a visit n film it all will soon see how big n great katie is then.. right off to watch her play detective she just simply cannot accept she's not like by lots mostly the public on social media... oooo she will need alcho tonight she's been paid yippee... n yeah she makes no sense what's so ever she tries to talk BIG but she's to thick n stutters words n her sentences make no sence absolutely! Can't think of a better way to spend my 2 days holiday watching katie squirm...play detective..paranoid..this is daytime gold TV as its finest. 👏👏

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Seems like the only problem is you lol 😝 sad people on here don’t have anything better to do than talk about something that’s nothing to do with you and Katie has her kids full time and provides for her children to the best she can and what about the kids dad that dumped his kids and is smoking weed and drinking and doesn’t even pay anything tawards the kids ow and all you do is s Katie off go get a job or go sit in a corner of a room and have a conversation with your self ow wasn’t the kids dad out on piss yesterday put his head with his girlfriend and his freinds but Katie is the bad mum and the dads girlfriend doesn’t even have her own daughter full time but does anyone say anything about that no they don’t because ur obsessed with Katie and jelous but why there is no need for any of this nonsense
How come your sticking g up for Katie now weren’t u slating her In previous posts or are u a different ghost
E

see it all.

Jun 1, 2024
Middlesbrough
How much u betting she to ill at weekend and they don’t go
Yes 💯 too ill to go but never refunds the vunerable people their money back for gifts supposedly going towards popcorn.. everyone is recognising her ways ... about time too. N she's on the old Rose wine on her live this morning ... this is the reality where Katie's money goes..all on her..drink..vapes.. she will probs say will bakes cakes instead when last time she conned people out of money so marley coykd back cakes SHE WOULDNT LET MARLEY NEAR THEM..SHE HAD TO DO IT HERSELF he kept getting shouted at for asking to bake them. Poor kids.

see it all.

Jun 1, 2024
Middlesbrough
Aww Pity GIF by MOODMAN

see it all.

Jun 1, 2024
Middlesbrough
Don’t watch me then go away and mind your business and I didn’t ask for anything and my son was not crying and u are a lier and a loser and how about you stop lying about me I am the only person who is there for my children and I give them everything and love were is there dad off the year who dumped them and don’t bother with them or pay for them but is smoking weed every day and out on the piss with the girlfriend who stopped my kids staying with them and the girlfriend that was posting about me for months saying that I was a bad mother and that social services were telling her stuff about me being a bad mother but I am the one that has my kids full time and social services are not conserd about my kids and they are not worried about me and they are very happy with me and they have even close the case but I am still the person getting slated by u people that don’t know me go get on with ur life and leave me alone I think it’s funny how the kids dad and girlfriend smoke weed and go out drinking and have no one criticising them lol the funniest thing is they were out yesterday night drinking and with his best friend who his girlfriend said to him he tried it on with her and now they are all besties again lol 😂 jokes

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Hahahaha...n probably try n work a way how to scam in different ways as we're all on to her!!
She's on live right now..omg still banging on about her Mod... how if she sees her she woukd bang her out! If I were that mod I screen record for the police as she's threatening there! shouse katie only hard on her lives I'd love that Mod to go pay ger a visit n film it all will soon see how big n great katie is then.. right off to watch her play detective she just simply cannot accept she's not like by lots mostly the public on social media... oooo she will need alcho tonight she's been paid yippee... n yeah she makes no sense what's so ever she tries to talk BIG but she's to thick n stutters words n her sentences make no sence absolutely! Can't think of a better way to spend my 2 days holiday watching katie squirm...play detective..paranoid..this is daytime gold TV as its finest. 👏👏
Hello Sarah from my TikTok offering me money last night

see it all.

Jun 1, 2024
Middlesbrough
If I were Katie's Ex n his girlfriend I'd
She’s got police involved oh I’m shaking in my boots
Makes ya laugh doesn't it..this is a free public platform the same as TATTLE LIFE designed for people to speak about begs on tiktok or where ever they beg from and it raises awareness to vunderable victims like many who have been scammed by katie and her lies!! I know so many begs who have used the IVE CALLED THE POLICE tactic only to of made a total fool of themselves wasting police time and resorces..ya see the thing with katie she can't take any consequences for her own actions and she's now trying to manipulate us now by trying to say ohhh the police are now involved 🤔 slander?? She's slandering everyone on her live I've screen recorded it n by her saying the police have told me not to re-act or comment well she's just shot herself in the foot by commenting saying...hello sarah from tiktok who tried to give money last night!! Oh dear..why does she lie after lie..anyway I'm looking forward to speaking to the police..informing them and showing the screen shots of her nasty lies to con money from vunerable people. She's just trying to stop us from making more people aware by trying to frighten people away so she can continue to con more vunerable people.... what goes around comes around! Now that's been cleared up what ever is she going to say or do next... 🤔 oh n the reason nothing is said badly about your EX partner katie is because I have a problem with Begs on tiktok n I've never seen your Ex or heard him speak or anything and you've never said he comes on tiktok begging so I don't have any problem with him.as in calling him out..you again try to score points against him to people on tiktok you make it everyone's business by broadcasting your personal affairs ..its you the begging and manipulating oh and GASLIGHTING (which is a criminal offence and I've screen recording of you doing it so maybe the police need informing about you) that I do not like. Ok darling...n for the 10000000000th time I'm not the EXS girlfriend but carry on accusing me of being her coz I won't lose any sleep over it but you are.

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I watched that too.. remember it so well...she got nasty when people said let's see the van n she was like THERE OUT SIDE ..but would she show the good people of tiktok that van? Nope! Her plan didn't work..think she wanted £80 saying they sais give £80 then tbry will go away...then she went off line came back and said they will take£40 now... LMFAO as iff I was so glad no one gave her money ...she's a fraudster and people are finally speaking up now. Enough is enough 😤Yep I remember that couldn’t remember how much it was

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I watched that too.. remember it so well...she got nasty when people said let's see the van n she was like THERE OUT SIDE ..but would she show the good people of tiktok that van? Nope! Her plan didn't work..think she wanted £80 saying they sais give £80 then tbry will go away...then she went off line came back and said they will take£40 now... LMFAO as iff I was so glad no one gave her money ...she's a fraudster and people are finally speaking up now. Enough is enough 😤Yep I remember that couldn’t remember how much it was

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
This is what makes me laugh about this lot o. Tik tok when they say their going to the police e about people saying stuff about them on forums like this it’s the same as celebrities being spoken about and people having opinions not that any of this lit are celebrities she’s just has bad she was on here last week slagging her brother Tommy off in front of everybody cause apparantly he borrowed 30 quid of her and left her with 45p in the bank for his weed come habit and she has the front to say people don’t talk about her