Katie Reed @ Katiereed87

see it all.

Jun 1, 2024
Middlesbrough
I hope you are having fun and enjoying yourself and what you are doing to kt because you have one ok i have just been speaking to her and she is not in a good place and she is trying to not let you all affect her but you have and she is very low and I hope you are all proud of your self I am now trying to help her u all have grinded the girl down so be proud of yourself she mite put a smile on but she is crumbling behind it and what I have heard from her is so sad and she is human and you all have really done a good job poor girl no one should be bullied and treated like this mental health is not a joke I would be ashamed of your self and she will not be going back on TikTok either so you have nothing to worry about now ok well let’s hope she gets through this
Yeah quite time consuming writing awareness about a nasty greedy manipulating beg..yanno it's good to let n make awareness for people to be aware of her/you.
She/you needs to change your attitude towards life about greed and conning the people of tiktok. It's wrong very wrong you/she has no shame and can't see what you/you're doing daily every time you go on tiktok! I've never come across people like this until I joined tiktok it's shocking. Maybe spend a bit more quality time with your children like when your on live and thry come to you LUSTEN TO THEM..HUG THEM..TALK TO THEM..GET SOME MOTHERLY INSTINCTS then people may like you a bit. It's all your own wrong doings it's just now more and more people are becoming aware of who and your cons n manipulating lies. That's all 👍

see it all.

Jun 1, 2024
Middlesbrough
Why are we cruel we are talking about what u show on live it’s abit like googlebox they watch what’s on the screen and talk about it are they cruel for having their say???
@happymummy2 Very true! Platforms designed for chit chat n making aware also discussing people behaviours who need outing. Will not be silenced by Ghost/Katie as this whole thread is a discussion on her for the sake of tiktokers getting scammed by her n her lies and manipulation so were just trying to help and warn victim awareness of Katie👌

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
@happymummy2 Very true! Platforms designed for chit chat n making aware also discussing people behaviours who need outing. Will not be silenced by Ghost/Katie as this whole thread is a discussion on her for the sake of tiktokers getting scammed by her n her lies and manipulation so were just trying to help and warn victim awareness of Katie👌
She thinks she’s famous and will get us to shut up 😂

see it all.

Jun 1, 2024
Middlesbrough
Like I said the other day she ain’t bothered about slagging her brother off on live then in front of everybody for having a drug habit and bowling money off her like last week yet she don’t like being spoken about in here
Exactly why would anyone come on a live telling slagging her own flesh n blood over money?! Al tell ya why it's so she can try and get tiktoker give her money...its all about money with Katie.. imagine throwing your own flesh and blood in the eyes of gossip on sonically media to hundreds of people over bloody money. This is how she works it's disgraceful.

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
And were are you getting your information about Katie getting maintenance on a Friday she doesn’t get any maintenance at all so Tanya stop talking s funny how Katie is just started a maintenance claim and now ur saying that she is getting maintenance on a Friday but she doesn’t but she will get maintenance soon when the child maintenance have sorted out the rest of the claim and she has every single write to get child maintenance ok

see it all.

Jun 1, 2024
Middlesbrough
And were are you getting your information about Katie getting maintenance on a Friday she doesn’t get any maintenance at all so Tanya stop talking s funny how Katie is just started a maintenance claim and now ur saying that she is getting maintenance on a Friday but she doesn’t but she will get maintenance soon when the child maintenance have sorted out the rest of the claim and she has every single write to get child maintenance ok
There you go again...giving out personal information ya just can't help it...I've no idea who tayna is or anything about maintenance..and to be honest I couldn't give a s..alls I care about is the begging needs stopping and making people aware of katie reed and her begging greed.
It's you/n katie GIVING OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION SO when you ask where do we get our info from.. open ya eyes ITS YOU LOT 👀 🫣🧐🥱🥱🥱

see it all.

Jun 1, 2024
Middlesbrough
U contradicting yourself lol I thought you said that this is a place for people to have opinion
Awareness THREAD on Katie Reed. By alls means your very welcome to join in like you did last week..n the week before about how horrible she is and now you love her...crazy..but yeah until she stops her addiction scamming conning manipulating her lying..deceiving oh n her daft acting behaviours then alls fine but no I won't be silenced knowing what she is doing to many vunerabke people on yiktok I will continue to post on MY Awareness THREAD. Ta tar fa now things to do 🫡🫡

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Carry on but you are the only people who have a problem and you can do whatever you want to because I am going to make sure Katie doesn’t listen to you weirdo people

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
There you go again...giving out personal information ya just can't help it...I've no idea who tayna is or anything about maintenance..and to be honest I couldn't give a s..alls I care about is the begging needs stopping and making people aware of katie reed and her begging greed.
It's you/n katie GIVING OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION SO when you ask where do we get our info from.. open ya eyes ITS YOU LOT 👀 🫣🧐🥱🥱🥱
She thinks wens she talking on TikTok only people in her area join 🤦‍♀️

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
I’m going to make people know about people like you so I will make a Awareness page about you bunch of busy bodies that like to be bullys watch