Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Safeguarding her kids 😂😂😂😂 fing hell she is literally doing the opposite.

I don’t see and have never seen ANYONE on here saying they ‘want to see’ her kids or see ‘what they are up to’. WE DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR KIDS!!! That is the point! Stop twisting and making up lies to act the victim. Or maybe you are just so fing stupid you don’t understand what is actually said on here.

Apr 16, 2023
Says the woman who has photos
of other people's kids on her phone.

SAFEGUARDING 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh KKK. Tell that to big Kev and geeze from the dating app that stood you up. In fact, tell them to call round and chat about it? Cos they've got your address haven't they. fing fat moron.
At risk of upsetting anyone. I don't think this is KK. I also don't see why everyone is so far up Yamfoot's arse. 👍
🖕
So glad their is an option to ignore members 👍 talk to the abyss
OoOoooo is there? Fabulous, that's that t muted then 🤣

May 23, 2023
At risk of upsetting anyone. I don't think this is KK. I also don't see why everyone is so far up Yamfoot's arse. 👍
A) I think because I know quite a few of these ‘trolls’, they’re people I call friends and what friend doesn’t defend their mate?
B) Some of these people follow my insta and can see that the poster was being petty towards me for no reason which leads to….
C) Since these threads started how many random people have appeared posting pics of my kids, calling me/them derogatory names, accusing me of being this, that and the other? Quite a few so far. So I think by now people are naturally going to defend me because they’re smart enough to see the agenda behind such behaviours.

Oh and also, because I’m a fooking legend 💃🏽

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
A) I think because I know quite a few of these ‘trolls’, they’re people I call friends and what friend doesn’t defend their mate?
B) Some of these people follow my insta and can see that the poster was being petty towards me for no reason which leads to….
C) Since these threads started how many random people have appeared posting pics of my kids, calling me/them derogatory names, accusing me of being this, that and the other? Quite a few so far. So I think by now people are naturally going to defend me because they’re smart enough to see the agenda behind such behaviours.

Do you need a tissue?
One person posted the bairns, one. Not "many"
You've got your own substance addiction. It's okay to call Lou a smackhead, but we can't call Queen Jodie a pothead given 80% of her day is spent stoned and she can't wake from slumber or fall to sleep without a bag of green.

You're not a legend. Like Doris Yellowcard you're a pathetic little fool who desperately needs attention and clout. A bit like KK too, no wonder you don't get on, you're both very similar.

Dot.Cotton

Apr 22, 2023

Well. As someone who has also followed you on Instagram for a long time, you have done your fair bit of antagonising and winding people up so I guess getting s off some people is going to be inevitable.
I also believe that, as with all cliques/ private group chats etc, you do think that people are your 'mate' and might defend you but it's interesting when it actually turns out to not be forthcoming when you actually need it. I think most of these lot kiss your arse because it's better to have you as a friend and not an enemy. From what I've seen over the years with the likes of Instagram friends, tattle mates etc is that they can all turn on a dime at any given moment. No one is your mate in the grand scheme of things.

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023

This ^
We're not all just random strangers, we've been vile lurking trolls for a while and some of us quite like each other. Mind blowing innit. I will never ever not defend someone when they're being racially abused or someone's coming for their kids, especially if they're a mate.

Apr 16, 2023
Do you need a tissue?
You've got your own substance addiction. It's okay to call Lou a smackhead, but we can't call Queen Jodie a pothead given 80% of her day is spent stoned and she can't wake from slumber or fall to sleep without a bag of green.

You're not a legend. Like Doris Yellowcard you're a pathetic little fool who desperately needs attention and clout. A bit like KK too, no wonder you don't get on, you're both very similar.

A tissue for what? A question was asked and it was answered. It's not just on here, everyone can see what KKK is doing and has done to good ol yams and its weird tbh. Almost as you being on a gossip site to come at the members? Lou is a smackhead yeah, who's lost her 3 kids. Last time I looked yams has all hers and does a cracking good job with them. If you wanna s someone other than KKK off do me a favour and open another thread because I'm fing bored already.

May 23, 2023
Do you need a tissue?

What are you on about? 🤣🤣 I fing wish I could get stoned after smoking a ‘bag’ of green 🤣🤣🤣
More than one person has posted my children on here, keep up please 🙏🏽
It’s entirely ok to call Lou a smackhead, because she is one 🤷🏽‍♀️
I’m no queen but I am a lady, I have receipts to prove it at well 🤣🤣

do I almost fell into a sleep induced blunt typing that but it’s ok because weed magically made its way back into my system to wake me up. Thank the Blossom Hill gods 🍇🤣