Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
Oh lads I’m dying, the outfit, the hair, the fing shoes 😆 she looks like Lindy from Gimme Gimmie Gimmie, I can’t cope 😂
Coincidentally Lindy was a narcissistic, delusional, attention seeking, cringeworthy, underachieving, cock hungry ginger mess as well, I’ve never seen them in the same room #justsaying 😆

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
For no other reason than I’m a nosy bastard, I found this on Facebook. I’m convinced it’s Sasquatch who wrote that - same weird spacing - hates his family - you can imagine her with her fat man hands snatching the phone off Dan 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Then in true Kayleigh style, commented on her own comment. She's so tragically predictable.

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
Eh what ??
True story - see posts from dog walking site (although I’ve known this for years tbh but wanted to share ‘receipts’)

Talking about dog walking and her partner - username is in his surname (she used to do the same with Dan) and they used to share a Facebook. Simon lived in that house before Dan did.

Apr 17, 2023
Firstly…..

Controversial but Gemma Collins is a funny t. I’ve met her in real life a few times now and she’s honestly so down to earth, obvs the GC persona is an annoying prick but she’s naturally funny and very nice.

Secondly…. do off with the joint Facebook account L OOOO LLL 🤣🤣🤣
Prime example that what you put on the internet stays there kk🤣 2012 dog walk forums to 2023 troll forums 🙊