Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 12, 2023
Oh i know what I'm doing 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑 bahahahaha I LOVE How enraged you all are I fing LOVE IT.
The only person here who's enraged is you, you fat ginger minging t, we just love how you think your perfect yet your just a overweight ugly fake s, now do off outta here & come back when your not sniffling up our arses trying to be funny

Last edited:
May 23, 2023
That salad looked like the ones my mum used to make on hot days when she couldn’t be arsed to cook. The same recipe she learned from her own mum. Who learned the recipe during the war rations - iceberg, cucumber and toms…surprised there wasn’t a cold boiled egg on the side. Even the salt, pepper, lemon juice dressing reminded me of what to expect from an Andre Rieu afters. Her food looks musky.

Temu Tat Haul

Apr 16, 2023
That salad looked like the ones my mum used to make on hot days when she couldn’t be arsed to cook. The same recipe she learned from her own mum. Who learned the recipe during the war rations - iceberg, cucumber and toms…surprised there wasn’t a cold boiled egg on the side. Even the salt, pepper, lemon juice dressing reminded me of what to expect from an Andre Rieu afters. Her food looks musky.
She's getting the black forest gateaux out for dessert

Buddha_belly

Jun 5, 2023
Well thats what a salad normally consists of dickhead, musky like your ashtray in your dingey flat ya mong.

Apr 16, 2023
Not trying to be a Karen as old KK would say, love how you’ve demonstrated adulting to her by acknowledging your mistake as well 👏🏼
I didn’t think you were being a Karen. As soon as you brought it to my attention I realised my mistake.

Thank you for not just jumping on my back straight away about it.

See KK this is what being a civilised, mature, adult looks like…