Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
Don’t you smoke inside that little dingey s hole of yours? The only ashtray is the carpet your kids play on.
Your comebacks are more embarrassing than your albino nipples

I just caught up and I was literally thinking the audacity when her house must smell like a mix of hot dog water, dog piss and s, fake tan, fags and BV 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
That poor dog. Very rarely gets walked, no other enrichment offered either. I cannot bear people that have dogs and feed them the cheapest, s food and do do all with them. Her dog seems like she has a lovely temperament. What a waste of her life. 😒
Same here,people shouldn't have pets if can't care for them,that dog should be going out least twice a day,not just chucked in small back garden

Apr 21, 2023
“steak and chips for dinner” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and she’s so pleased her friend recommended that restaurant like it’s the Ritz🤣🤣 winning at life eh!!!!!
She clearly isn’t aware that that place is yet ANOTHER restaurant chain that was a vibe around 2004, when they were launched in every food hall of every major shopping centre in the uk, basically another all you can eat venue, which is just the same but fresher food than she cooks on the daily, why such a big thing? She has actually lived under a rock hasnt she!
Like I said above,,, classless, who shows the bill on social media?🤣🤣🤣 why does she always do that? Well the handful of times she eats out, and why always a standard restaurant chain?

And those plants are shocking! I know what she’s done here,,,, she’s basically planted those annuals in last years compost! Which needs to be chucked out with the dead plants and replaced with the new plants every summer! Always saving a buck! Does she also realise that annual bedding plants need to be watered every night, NOT in the morning! I honestly wonder how she gets through life, clueless on everything.

Apr 18, 2023
Give kk a reward she can chop some salad up and toss into a bowl, she should get on master chef 😂

Why is she wiggling everything at me? Why does she look so impressed with herself over a salad 🙃 my parents remained friends after their separation and on special occasions we would go for a meal together, or a day out. Never did they make one another a packed lunch for work 😅

Apr 16, 2023
If someone told me I had a lovely vagina and called me bro in the same sentence and then threw  through threw in the word inspiration, i would be beyond confused. An inspiration for what exactly? Does the 'subscriber' think Kkk has a trans vagina? 🤣🤣🤣

Oi, fatberg - what are your pronouns?? Apart from t?

Yeah… it inspires me to throw up 🤢

Apr 16, 2023
Why is she wiggling everything at me? Why does she look so impressed with herself over a salad 🙃 my parents remained friends after their separation and on special occasions we would go for a meal together, or a day out. Never did they make one another a packed lunch for work 😅
Because their not really seperated....shhhhhh🤫

Apr 17, 2023
If someone told me I had a lovely vagina and called me bro in the same sentence and then threw  through threw in the word inspiration, i would be beyond confused. An inspiration for what exactly? Does the 'subscriber' think Kkk has a trans vagina? 🤣🤣🤣

Oi, fatberg - what are your pronouns?? Apart from t?
Well her followers are as illiterate as she is no wonder she’d take the vagina being an inspiration as a compliment.

And her vagina is an inspiration for a vacuous deserted wasteland no one wants to touch