Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 12, 2023
The cheap skate! The kids can’t even have their own meal! I wondered why she had covered what they had with a lollipop.
So they had 2 premium platters at £32.95 each
1!!!!!!! X kids meal (looks like Bobby had some of theirs) £8.50
2 kids drinks at £2.60
His drink and her drink!

I mean! Would you ever!!!!!!!!?????? Greed! Pure greed! Those kids get nothing ‘premium ‘ in their lives, her on the other hand!! 😫 shameful! Her kids have never and will never come before herself
I'm going to start posting all my receipts, I've just bought me & my partner VIP concert tickets & a weekend away, tickets was £125 each 🤷🏻‍♀️

DavesDeals

Apr 23, 2023
Hi love

Nah I'm not about this name.

In other news, I went away for a week and a half and came back to over 200 pages to read 😭 which keeps growing because I keep falling asleep 🤣 anyway... 70ish pages to go, hopefully I'll catch up with you all soon.

On another side note I have the old A class you cow bags 🤣🤣🤣 I've been laughing my head off at all your comments. I had a lovely GLC but sold it to renovate our new property (bought our house with ridiculous interests rates during maternity so ending up, upping our deposit to lower the horrific repayments)

Said to the merc garage give me the cheapest thing you've got that runs and I'll see you next year when my maternity finishes to get rid of this s buckets 🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
HOLY do. Is that a pair of shoes for cheese??? From the ACTUAL SHOP?!! Shoes that aren't seeping with another child's sweat with dirty foot marks in? I canne fin believe it!!!

I mean obviously she had to yet her greedy self 5 packs of nails and sweets and cleaning bits she undoubtedly already has and toyed with buying a tacky disney George set that she won't buy because it's £60 she's just pretending she can afford it and intentionally getting the price in not realising its VILE... But its a start!

All the weird buggy stories about Tanya too, fuuuuuckinnnnnnELL love just lick her fanny already.

Apr 16, 2023
Dan has been staying there at least 4 nights so far. I think they’re giving it another try. The dating didn’t work out and she must have realised no f wants her and she can’t control anyone like she can Dan. Benefit fraud at its finest now ladies.
If I was her neighbour, I would be getting photographic evidence and putting a little report into the DWP.

Apr 16, 2023
Dan has been staying there at least 4 nights so far. I think they’re giving it another try. The dating didn’t work out and she must have realised no f wants her and she can’t control anyone like she can Dan. Benefit fraud at its finest now ladies.
Was just going to say ,hope she is declaring him living there,very much doubt it that's how able to buy ood bags and getting her nails done knowing she's allergic to them