Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 21, 2023
Can't wait till she comes back from this away trip and rip it apart about every little detail.
Not long to wait, she will be home in a couple of hours! 🤣🥴

At least she bought wellies for the beach this time, instead of the contents of a Spanish beach bag.

Did she ever fulfil her promise of swimming ?

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
Rubicon Mango juice. GOAT! I sometimes stretched out my 10 Silk Cut for the whole week so I could have a couple of cartons after school. fing lush.

Yessss all about the mango! Had to be the flat not fizzy for me though!!
Why she wear them fake wedding rings
Just showed my OH the mirror one and he said "oh my fing goodness what the HELL is that" 😭🤣😭🤣😭

Her videoing every tiny detail of that atrocious looking bed and breakfast is tragic. You really can tell she's never done anything like this before, it's so sad. She's acting like she's I'm the ritz with her sachets of uth milk and lime bathroom 😭🤣

Apr 21, 2023
Yessss all about the mango! Had to be the flat not fizzy for me though!!

Just showed my OH the mirror one and he said "oh my fing goodness what the HELL is that" 😭🤣😭🤣😭

Her videoing every tiny detail of that atrocious looking bed and breakfast is tragic. You really can tell she's never done anything like this before, it's so sad. She's acting like she's I'm the ritz with her sachets of uth milk and lime bathroom 😭🤣
She should have gone to a Premier Inn! 🤣

Apr 21, 2023
Well, I think she took on board all the flack she got from us over the fiasco of her last attempt of a one night holiday! A proper breakfast!!! 😳 and not a frozen sandwich in sight so far! Face paints as well, and rides, plus donkeys! 🤩👌but You just know that she will talk about the costs, how she’s mother of the year, in fact she’s already started and not even home yet! The kids should be having these experiences on the regular not isolated incidents!

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
So she posted she was there at 2 o'clock on the 15th and she was "home hovel sweet  home hovel" at 10 o'clock last night but probably arrived home earlier.. soo 31 ish hours, minus travel time at around 6 to 6.5 hours there and back with a stop break so a total of a 26 hour holiday. Taking holiDAY to another meaning you are KKK. I'm gonna have to sign up to OF if a day in Yarmouth is what I'm missing. So fing jel😂😂😂