Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
Ready for a laugh..

Aren't your nipples supposed to poke through those slits in the top? Hers are playing hide and seek again. Honestly she takes some unattractive photos but that second one is absolutely fing sickening! Stomach churning! Even Laying down she's the shape of a big fat wonky
butternut squash (SORRY I KNOW WEVE BEEN HERE BEFORE AND BUTTERNUT SQUASHES ARE INNOCENT BUT SHE REALLY BE SHAPED LIKE ONE) and HER SHOES LOOOOOOOL making her calfs look like a fatty joint of pork, I AM DECEASED 💀

You really are obsessed you ain't you haha no one gives a do about my tits but you . Saved a little folder have you ? 🤣🤣🤣 creep.

I see you've finally stopped using glitz as your photo, which was a bit creepy in itself you overweight pile of lard!! Also the audacity of you to call your blink and you miss it trip to Yarmouth a WEEKEND AWAY LOOOOOOOOOOOOL you stupid fst ugly fing t 😂 you know what it was nice to see your kids smiling for once, until I realised exactly how OTT their reaction was to a fing amusement ride fgs! It was not normal!! Mind blown they was, and why?? Because its the first time isn't it KKK. First time you've actually put effort into your kids and even then you failed and it weren't good enough. Flexing you spent money on the 2p machines to get a plastic POS, why don't you book them a REAL holiday like everyone else gets? Oh yeah cos you won't fit in the plane seat you even if you could afford it, which you CANT. You whopping great whale. You'd get harpooned on a beach in Spain hun 😂

NinjaShark

Jun 3, 2023
At what point will she realise she is just pure entertainment and nobody is jealous of her? Also 19 hours in a B&B is not a holiday. It’s a lovely little break but if you’re truly raking it in the way you say you are why on earth wouldn’t you treat your children to a proper holiday??
I don’t necessarily agree with RG and her showing her kids etc etc but at least she not a hypocritical hippo.

Apr 17, 2023
people with dyslexia can tell the time, some may struggle with analogue clocks more than others but as that little black digital box that’s superglued to her hand also shows the time digitally she wouldn’t have much of an issue. Unless she’s now going to say she also has been diagnosed with dyscalculia
And that still doesn’t explain how she can turn less than a full day into a “weekend away” other than exaggeration which we all know she’s the queen of.