Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 18, 2023
Why is she obsessed with us being A cups.
A) Iā€™m def not an A cup
B) I neither have anaemic nipples nor can I tuck them in my socks
C) wtf is that lamp? Yellow sticker from a charity shop?? Regardless taste is something she doesnā€™t possess

I actually am an A cup šŸ˜‚ but I am absolutely not jealous of KK, thereā€™s literally not one thing about her or her life thatā€™s appealing!!

Apr 17, 2023
My tits are fing marvellousā€¦.anywayā€¦.Femfresh?! Do women actually use that?!?!?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Knew she wouldnā€™t get the job and of course sheā€™s slating them after bragging that she thought sheā€™d got it. Sheā€™s ridiculous.
As a manager who doesnā€™t look for a digital foot print to see what people are like prior to interviewing candidates never mind employing them? And what would they see when they google this dumbfuckers name šŸ„ø

Last edited:

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
Anyone spot the guys reflection in the ugly lamp she was fiddling with at the end of the video?

Was it Dan? Was it the poundshop Andy Peters? Was it Rick, from Rick and Morty that took her out last week?

Answers on a postcard!!
Itā€™s Dan, heā€™s been there all week. i know because weā€™ve seen him but also zoom in on the lamp and you can see him. Massive benefit fraud going on.

Apr 16, 2023
Someone is obsessed with here šŸ˜‚

She mentions A cups so much I'm starting to think SHES the jealous one. And too right, mine don't rest on me fing anklesšŸ¤£

Weirdly love knowing she uses fem fresh though, it means I was right and she's a riddled with BV Smelly t and if not.. She will be after she's used that šŸ¤£ another example of how poorly educated she is.
Itā€™s Dan, heā€™s been there all week. i know because weā€™ve seen him but also zoom in on the lamp and you can see him. Massive benefit fraud going on.
You wanna get reporting hun, snatch that second hand rug right out from under the whale!

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
I have a sizeable pair and I'm actually relatively blessed in terms of their semi defiance of gravity considering their size and age. I've found that wearing a correctly fitting bra from a young age has helped with that. I refuse to 'berg' around without a bra on - not in this day and age when there are many bra options avaliable. So rest assured, kkk, I am certainly not an A cup, I'm certainly not jealous and I'm certain that I actually do have a small waist to boob/hip ratio. The only reason you think you have a small waist is because you cannot see it. Hope that helps.

May 23, 2023
The femfresh and the comment about her having to change her pillow cases often because of the smell of ā€˜faceā€™ just confirms to me that sheā€™s a smelly cow. If you brush your teeth and wash your face before bed it wouldnā€™t smell of ā€˜faceā€™ EVER and if you washed your vag you wouldnā€™t need to fanny deodorant šŸ¤¢
She was definitely dragged up by people who clearly disliked her šŸ’€

Apr 21, 2023
Someone is obsessed with here šŸ˜‚
I will confirm that that thumbnail cuticle does not have regular oil as she suggests. Far from it.
AND who is so bitter, when they werenā€™t successful in a job role that they need to justify by slating the company that didnā€™t contact the potential employee notifying of their recent interview fail. . .
Says more about you than them KK. Confirmed, you are Obselete mate šŸ¤” šŸ’Æ

Apr 21, 2023
She mentions A cups so much I'm starting to think SHES the jealous one. And too right, mine don't rest on me fing anklesšŸ¤£

Weirdly love knowing she uses fem fresh though, it means I was right and she's a riddled with BV Smelly t and if not.. She will be after she's used that šŸ¤£ another example of how poorly educated she is.

You wanna get reporting hun, snatch that second hand rug right out from under the whale!
From what i understand about femfresh , itā€™s distributed in charity personal hygiene packages, given to homeless people who donā€™t have opportunity to regularly bath or shower. So yeah, sheā€™s a once a week bath isnā€™t she? Im
Sure I remember something like that?!