Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
Kayleigh has attacked many people. She spent ages accusing a bloke from up Liverpool way of sending messages that threatened violence and a of her children. It was not him sending the messages. She sent them to herself. I think one of her pervious online mates outed her. She has contacted people's place of work to cause them distress. She has mocked and blasted 2 women who lost their sons - which, by the way, she said was OK because she lost a child too. That turned out to be an abortion. No judgement on that, btw, but don't compare it to losing a child to suicide. She shared voice notes of someone that was in a domestic violence situation - the message was very distressing yet she thought the sharing it and mocking her one time friend on her Instagram stories was acceptable. She has ridiculed and attacked those with (quite obvious) mental health struggles. She accuses people of all sorts and takes no accountability for the distress and pain that she causes others. And this is all because she is extremely jealous of what anyone else has, and not just material things. Anyone that seems to be doing all right in life, be it financially, intellectually, relationship wise, work related, literally anything - they eventually become a target. Even if she was 'friends' at some point. If you do not kiss her arse and tell her she's right constantly, you become a target.
I personally couldn't give a flying do if she does OF. And I personally couldn't give a flying do who she has round her house. It's one thing to not feed your kids a decent level of nutrition and allow them to behave like arseholes without basic manners and boundaries and ignore  Ted red flags when it comes to developmental delays/problems but to willingly put their safety at risk of pedophiles and abusers is vile. You see these stories of children that are abused and end up dead and their mothers have been complicit. This is what she is putting herself at risk of too - and that is her choice. But those children have no choice.
Hope that helps answer your questions. And if, by chance, you've been manipulated into coming on here by her - which I actually suspect - especially as she's not on here having a go at you for being here (and how did you even find this thread(?)), then I hope you realise very quickly that she will do whatever she wants to cause you difficulty in your life and with your family. Guaranteed.
And the fact that there’s so so so much more as well! You only summarised a few of her very many displays of pure vileness 🤮
Also, the fact that #ted is gaining traction 💀🤣
Of course SugarDaddyPaul is here upon request, probably offered him a free ‘Alexa and me’ pic for the service 🫡

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
And the fact that there’s so so so much more as well! You only summarised a few of her very many displays of pure vileness 🤮
Of course SugarDaddyPaul is here upon request, probably offered him a free ‘Alexa and me’ pic for the service 🫡
Exactly. Yo, Paul... my reply was a summary. There's loads more. She will not be helped. She doesn't want to better herself as a person and she doesn't want to set a good example to the Ted Flag or the Cheese 🤷🏻‍♀️ You are quite literally wasting your life by thinking you can be of any positive influence on her.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Kayleigh has attacked many people. She spent ages accusing a bloke from up Liverpool way of sending messages that threatened violence and a of her children. It was not him sending the messages. She sent them to herself. I think one of her pervious online mates outed her. She has contacted people's place of work to cause them distress. She has mocked and blasted 2 women who lost their sons - which, by the way, she said was OK because she lost a child too. That turned out to be an abortion. No judgement on that, btw, but don't compare it to losing a child to suicide. She shared voice notes of someone that was in a domestic violence situation - the message was very distressing yet she thought the sharing it and mocking her one time friend on her Instagram stories was acceptable. She has ridiculed and attacked those with (quite obvious) mental health struggles. She accuses people of all sorts and takes no accountability for the distress and pain that she causes others. And this is all because she is extremely jealous of what anyone else has, and not just material things. Anyone that seems to be doing all right in life, be it financially, intellectually, relationship wise, work related, literally anything - they eventually become a target. Even if she was 'friends' at some point. If you do not kiss her arse and tell her she's right constantly, you become a target.
I personally couldn't give a flying do if she does OF. And I personally couldn't give a flying do who she has round her house. It's one thing to not feed your kids a decent level of nutrition and allow them to behave like arseholes without basic manners and boundaries and ignore  Ted red flags when it comes to developmental delays/problems but to willingly put their safety at risk of pedophiles and abusers is vile. You see these stories of children that are abused and end up dead and their mothers have been complicit. This is what she is putting herself at risk of too - and that is her choice. But those children have no choice.
Hope that helps answer your questions. And if, by chance, you've been manipulated into coming on here by her - which I actually suspect - especially as she's not on here having a go at you for being here (and how did you even find this thread(?)), then I hope you realise very quickly that she will do whatever she wants to cause you difficulty in your life and with your family. Guaranteed.
How's it going? I came on the thread set the record straight, I think I have, and to put right I am no sugar daddy. I know of the forum as I was directed to it. I have in no way been manipulated or anything.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Exactly. Yo, Paul... my reply was a summary. There's loads more. She will not be helped. She doesn't want to better herself as a person and she doesn't want to set a good example to the Ted Flag or the Cheese 🤷🏻‍♀️ You are quite literally wasting your life by thinking you can be of any positive influence on her.
Appreciated, only thing that matters in my life are my family and my health

Kkshamwiche

May 11, 2023
i think he was sent here by her otherwise she would have annihilated him by now. all a set up. there was no record to set straight.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
i think he was sent here by her otherwise she would have annihilated him by now. all a set up. there was no record to set straight.
No, not the case, but I doubt anything I would say would influence you otherwise. I don't know what's being said on stories and lives, as I have been blocked. In fact I have found out what is being said from this forum. If I was a plant, I would not have complied with the request for a selfie upload, and wouldn't have shared honest answers to your questions. I am no plant, no puppet. But I understand why you may think that.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Well....I knew something good was happening when I saw I had 10 pages to read from yesterday. My jaw dropped when I saw that selfie....welcome Paul.

I'd like to know who was first to slide into the DMs and suggest a meet up? And what drew you to her in the first place?
I don't think it was like that. I commented on some of the stories and had some back and forth banter. I liked her online personality. We got chatting a bit.