Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Jesus Christ I’ve been away with the kids and left my phone at home. (Four full days kk not to brag). But that was some catching up 🤣🤣.
Welcome Paul, from reading here it seems you are now in Kk’s line of fire. What did you do to piss her off? Did you steal a meatball off her plate?
No, nothing at all like that. It doesn't really matter what the reasons were, I saw things as a friendship with banter and nothing more

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
I was informed that it had been discussed on lives
That’s never enough for KKK when it comes to us. She has aimed some vile things at some of our users in some of the previous pages on here.

Her username is @Buddha_belly on here and the profile picture is of someone she has been arguing on and off on IG for several years. She’s an extremely sick and twisted individual.

Apr 21, 2023
No, nothing at all like that. It doesn't really matter what the reasons were, I saw things as a friendship with banter and nothing more
Well what ever it was, please believe you have not heard the last of it. Kk is simmering. It wouldn’t surprise me if she finds out where your kids live or work and starts hounding them or their employers with abuse.

Apr 16, 2023
@theallegedsugardaddy I forgot to mention the night KKK created numerous accounts on here and tried to cause a ruckus in this thread.

When she failed to get a rise out of anyone (except for when she said despicable things about a user’s children)and the majority of us hit that glorious ‘ignore’ button on all of her accounts, she spent the night logging in an out of each alt account and had a full blown conversation between them all 🤯🤯🤯

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Why would she block you? Let's have the details! Was she wanting more than just to be friends?
Truthfully I don't know why I was blocked on IG and FB. I guess it may have been so I didn't see what was being posted, but with thanks to some users of the forum, I was made aware and able to tell my side

I wish no ill feeling, but I won't be slandered either. I have no interest in a war of words, I have not been rude, or abusive towards her. I genuinely hope she can find the happiness she is looking for