Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Jul 12, 2023
Because it's all true and she knows it, but she'll make out had better things to do with her life,which we all no to be a lie, as kids will be stuck in house as her and her kids have no real friends

Because it's all true and she knows it, but she'll make out had better things to do with her life,which we all no to be a lie, as kids will be stuck in house as her and her kids have no real friends and that's because of her
But she has got better thing's to do..like dressing up like a morbidly obese Katie Price,thawing out sandwiches from 2016,trying to beat the world record of cake eaten in a day;trying get worse tan lines than Charlotte Chuffin Dawson and counting meatballs

Apr 16, 2023
Paul I have asked you to leave me alone . You have continued. So I will be now taking this further through the appropriate route.

Hahahahhaha yeah after messaging his daughter, okay hun! You've named and shamed too many people for NOTHING and twisted it to fit your narrative you t, go eat 5 cakes and do off you fat s.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Paul I have asked you to leave me alone . You have continued. So I will be now taking this further through the appropriate route.
I have left you alone. I have not called you, or messaged you. I joined this forum to set the record straight on comments made about me, and I answered questions that were put to me

I have not contacted anyone in your family
I have not tried to humiliate you online
I have been civil in how I have approached the matter

I would ask you to stop contacting my family, and stop messaging or calling me. You had made your position quite clear, and I am respecting that

I genuinely wish you the best for the future and hope you find the happiness you seek, but if you cannot find peace and move on, I feel sorry for you

With regards to taking appropriate action, there is a phrase that is often used, "people in glass houses should not throw stones, as breeze blocks tend to get lobbed back" .

I have records of as you do. I have no intention of disclosing those. But please know this, if you continue to slander, defame my name or contact me or my family again outside of this forum, I will also take the appropriate and responsible action needed to bring this to an end

Take care Kayleigh

Mute Marcie

Jun 12, 2023
What’s Paul done though? He is free to come onto a forum and talk about his side of things. YOU have done the exact same on your insta and TikTok. Think if I were you, I’d be more interested in keeping ma kids safe than I would be about something who came on a forum and, in my opinion, has been nothing but nice about you.

“Hello police, someone is on a trolling forum not doxxing me or slagging me off HELP”

Mute Marcie

Jun 12, 2023
I have left you alone. I have not called you, or messaged you. I joined this forum to set the record straight on comments made about me, and I answered questions that were put to me

I would ask you to stop contacting my family, and stop messaging or calling me. You had made your position quite clear, and I am respecting that

I genuinely wish you the best for the future and hope you find the happiness you seek, but if you cannot find peace and move on, I feel sorry for you

With regards to taking appropriate action, there is a phrase that is often used, "people in glass houses should not throw stones, as breeze blocks tend to get lobbed back" .

I have records of as you do. I have no intention of disclosing those. But please know this, if you continue to slander, defame my name or contact me or my family again outside of this forum, I will also take the appropriate and responsible action needed to bring this to an end

Take care Kayleigh

Apr 16, 2023

Take care Kayleigh

Don't worry, she's reported soooooo many people via the "appropreate route" I'm sure it won't be long until she's convicted herself for malicious reports, that's if she's even reporting it. She's all mouth no trousers this idiot. Dw paul. We all know whose the villan here!

NinjaShark

Jun 3, 2023
You are off your fing rocker! Walk away from social media-even though it’s so entertaining! Raise your kids, get some therapy, find someone to share your life with and just be happy.