Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
Totally agree, i renember her even saying a while back she doesn't do blow jobs, i bet she's your basic missionary once a month just lies there no effort type of lass 🤣

Can you blame her, the fing size of her I bet she'd have a heart attack, litterally, if she rode it like a rodeo 🤣
Oh god it wasn’t him was it?? I remember something about him months ago? She absolutely slated him for thinking he had a chance with her?

I was about to say, didn't she shame him and post him all over her tiktok because I definitely remember thinking it was her in drag 🤣
The big man 😭😭🤣🤣🤮🤮 taking her to a gourmet all you can eat LOL do that mate, if I was the owners I would be bricking it when she walked in. Profit for the night GONE.
How embarrassing she thinks it's a good look to be driving round in a van with some wannabe dj on a Saturday night in your 30s. Someone who she slags off on her social media on a regular basis then begs to be mates again if she buys him food. Could her self respect get any lower?

Honestly I've never ever cringed so hard in my entire life and she's done a lot of embarrassing s! Her face as well, having the time of her fing life. Its laughable and utterly insane all at once!!
To be fair, they make a very well suited couple 🙊
Yeah if you like incest 🤣🤣🤣
He reminds me of moonface from the magic faraway tree

IMG_6451.jpeg
Don't do my childhood like that 😭😭😭🤣
For the blocked✌🏼
All you can eat buffet with the most horrendous boots that she’s “inlove with”
Classy, getting themselves down to Costco and filling bowls full of sweets, I've been to some se buffets in my time but this tops it all hahahahaa and the fact she's bigging up the victorian hoe boots I cannot 😭💀⚰️
FOR THE BLOCKED

Didn't take long, tbf I'd talk to her like a dickhead so I don't blame him 🤣 but I don't believe it anyway, my moneys on she's got the DNA swab back and found out they really are siblings 💀

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I've never known one person fall out with so many people. Constantly seeking attention and companionship but then pushes them away. He ick list is getting longer and longer as a way of keeping more people away but then as soon as someone looks her way she forgotten about the ick list. On top of that she's so unbelievably thick and desperate for attention she shares it all over social media for our entertainment. Cant wait for the day her kids are on social media and see the se their mum posts. Always comes back to the kids and feeling so sorry for them having her as an example. She mentioned in one of her lives Boy child is struggling with his emotions - well I'm not surprised having her as an example. She can't mange her emotions at all and just responds by shouting and throwing toys out, so he is going to do the same isn't he you fing whopper.