Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Jodiehighclub

Aug 9, 2023
Kayleigh you have some nerve calling yourself a mother.
1. You haven't done anything with those kids over the holidays so far and we are three weeks in. I work and I have still managed a holiday over 19 hours and days out and activities. Props to Dan he takes them out and they always seem to with him. I hope they live with him permanently. I also hope Dan meets a new lady who treats him with respect and totally cuts you off then you will have nobody. All your own fault.

2. Your kids are 6 and 4 yet they still wreck the house. Not their fault it's you, you spend all your time on your phone seething or planning your next hook up that you haven't taught them how to play properly. One has allegedly more questionable behaviour and the other is still in a nappy and using a dummy!!!

3. You say we are all lonely and jealous obsessed A cups, yet here we are sat on the sofa watching TV of an evening with our partners kids happily asleep upstairs after a busy day of fun planning for the future whilst having a cheeky browse on here laughing our "A cups" off. Let's be fair your tits are hanging sandbags of fat there's nothing attractive about them. You're a loud mouth fat pig with an ugly attitude with no one you could call on should you need to.

I have followed you for years...still not found me 😂😂😂 yet I know everything about you and where you are.....
Talking about kids you don’t live
That user name would have been so much funnier had you used an S Jodie’s High club…..dumb b as usual though 😂
i didn’t want to. 😂😂😂😂

Jodiehighclub

Aug 9, 2023
Alexandra is another brainwashed follower. Kayleigh has clearly send her pics of Yam and encouraged her to troll yams children over Facebook. I hope she reads here and realises how fed up that actually is. I hope your grown up son sees what his mother has done. He will be mortified for you. Keep up this sort of behaviour and you’ll be following your brothers footsteps and wind up in prison.
That isn’t Kayleigh. That’s the girl in her lives. Blondie2887 on insta. A little insta s that gets passed about at car meets.
😂😂😂never been to a car meet but thanks 💀💀💀💀💀

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
This is why she doesn't reply to her "fans" to busy playing troll! What she forgets is she is a actual troll living under a bridge! She is sick in the head for some of her comments both from her own account and her many other personalities!
Yam doesn't post her kids on social media for all to see!! and when she post it's photos engaging with her her kids unlike you kk who needs Dan to do things with his kids as you can't drive or park for s!
Honestly kayleigh you need mental health help your really unhinged and I'm concerned about how many voices your hearing and displaying too many multiple personality
Please seek help for the kids it's not fair on them, if you don't stop and change your kids will continue the cycle and that's something no mother wants as you know the battle you fighting with yourself!

Apr 17, 2023
Sooooo
Funnily enough it appears she’s removed the desperate, needy Scottish Sun story from her tik tok 😂😂
“Agreed to be paid £200 to be text” then moans when they text 😂😂 can’t make this s up. Not like we haven’t seen the contents of her gob, she literally films herself talking whilst eating.

Oh and look at the only comment from on the Scottish Suns fb post and who it’s to

Both as illiterate as each other but as the old adage goes birds of a feather, flock together. Maybe Alexa Louise, sorry sorry Alexandra Louise has self-diagnosed dyslexia too? Reading her comments on Yams fb hurt my brain

Apr 12, 2023
Alexandra is another brainwashed follower. Kayleigh has clearly send her pics of Yam and encouraged her to troll yams children over Facebook. I hope she reads here and realises how fed up that actually is. I hope your grown up son sees what his mother has done. He will be mortified for you. Keep up this sort of behaviour and you’ll be following your brothers footsteps and wind up in prison.
She always has a little puppet minion on a string doing her dirty work for her, it’s like when you watch these psychopath serial killer series where they brainwash someone dumb and vulnerable to do work before the big kill except with Kkk there’s zero intelligence so you never get to the kill or even past the 12 year your mum comments!

We’ll see you Alexa when she cuts the strings, we’ll be waiting!