Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
And I'm sure they would be investigating who is using this site and falsely accusing two young children of sexually abusing each other and accusing their mother of also sexually abusing them and branding her a peadophile.

2 young innocent targets for a group of peadophilic women in a peadophile online sex ring . And someone of you have admitted you have children that's what's real scary .

This will be being reported make no doubt .
Oh 💯

If anyone is FALSELY accusing children of anything, should be investigated too. Obviously they will take all claims into account and ensure the wellbeing and safeguarding of the children is paramount, as obviously that’s all everyone wants 😊 Then I’m sure if the claims are unfounded and Kayleigh didn’t record herself in a child’s soft play, publicly posting an intentional video of breasts bouncing up and down, and post it on a site where she advertises her sex work - then I’m sure apologises will be issued. Also if the claims that Kayleigh posts pictures of her children on social media on the same profiles she posts and solicits sexually explicit material, are false. Then again, apologise should be given. Please keep us updated with the police case and let us know if we can assist with any further information, screenshots etc.

Jul 25, 2023
@trollhunter your time is coming bab . Getting early to the school gates won’t always protect you . Spinning a victim narrative to the social won’t save you , the evidence is racked up as to the type of parent and disgusting woman you are it’s only a matter of time before you’re in the paper for all the wrong reasons and the truth will come to light .

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
@trollhunter this isn’t the dark web hunni. The police won’t even bother wasting their breath speaking to you never mind investigating it. It’s a public forum where people, including yourself, are allowed to come on and give their opinion. It’s just some people, like Kayleigh (you) get butt hurt as they’re not used to people sticking up for themselves. You’d rather get the last word and block - thinking you’ve won. But that doesn’t happen here sweetie. This is a lawless land and you won’t survive it 🤪

Apr 12, 2023
Why we’re in the company of the fat s can she answer a few questions?

Why did you tell everyone you were grieving the loss of your child you sick w to make people feel sorry for you but actually you had an abortion?

Why do you troll your own kids calling them the R word and S word?

Why are you obsessed with Jodie and her babies? (You won’t ever get to her 🤣)

Why do you think you’re so lonely?

Do you recognise that you are ruining your kids lives with your constant unhinged behaviour?

Will you ever free Dan so he can meet a normal human and hopefully save the kids?

P.S can you let the Beds police know I’m just off to Costco Milton Keynes and I’ll be there for roughly an hour or so if they’re coming for me 💅