Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 20, 2023
ā€œDeformation of characterā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ the threat of legal action from someone that doesnā€™t even know the correct term must have you quaking in your (non WWE wrestler) boots šŸ˜‚.

She is one deluded, disgraceful, disgusting waste of skin.
Howā€™s she going to afford all this legal help on Ā£200 a month? Solicitors donā€™t take payment with out of date Richmondā€™s kk

Apr 16, 2023
This chicken died 3 years ago! Thatā€™s how long she keeps my photos šŸ’€šŸ¤£ as if Iā€™m gonna have a clean floor if Iā€™ve got fing farm animals walking all over it šŸ’€šŸ¤£ thick as a vindaloo fart! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Say's the tramp who's kid's play and roll around on a carpet that the dog pissed and s on numerous time's, got to do better than that KK

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
do off did she write DEFORM ATION šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Defamation you fing thick t šŸ¤£
What's also hilarious is that she screenshot her sending 2 messages in a row. No 'harrassment' message before that from Paul and no response either. Yeah thats real harrasment. She's so unbelievably thick, again making herself look a t. It seems to be her life mission to make herself look like the biggest t she can.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
We are the only people she can't block or stop from responding or expressing an opinion. She has no control here and she can't handle that. Massive trigger for her not to be able to control a situation. But she is so narcissistic that she can't help but come here and read it, then so delusional she makes up her own narrative. I for one find it fing hilarious.

Apr 16, 2023
We are the only people she can't block or stop from responding or expressing an opinion. She has no control here and she can't handle that. Massive trigger for her not to be able to control a situation. But she is so narcissistic that she can't help but come here and read it, then so delusional she makes up her own narrative. I for one find it fing hilarious.
I second that šŸ‘

Apr 12, 2023
This chicken died 3 years ago! Thatā€™s how long she keeps my photos šŸ’€šŸ¤£ as if Iā€™m gonna have a clean floor if Iā€™ve got fing farm animals walking all over it šŸ’€šŸ¤£ thick as a vindaloo fart! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s really triggered after today she cannot cope at all that she doesnā€™t get to us so predictably she comes at you Yam but again it doesnā€™t faze you one iota, youā€™ll have an influx of followers though so carry on KKK keep em coming ā˜ŗļø

May 23, 2023
Iā€™m actually so confused as to how she thinks sheā€™s doing a thing by reposting my PUBLIC posts šŸ•µšŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£
Kayleigh do you think Iā€™m gonna get all depressed at the thought of losing followers because they think I had gappy teeth and a dirty kitchen floor? I didnā€™t care when I first posted so why on earth would I care because your obsessed backend has? šŸ’€