Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
So thick she took an in joke between my family and used it to accuse me of being racist šŸ’€
I understand the pain she must feel at seeing not only a step parent loving their step child without condition but also having no connections that last long enough for terms like ā€˜in jokesā€™ or ā€˜running jokesā€™ to be of service to her s vocabulary šŸ˜“

May 23, 2023
And this, my favouriteā€¦so many big words demanding I continue to do what I do everyday which is never contact it. Never phoned it, written letters, inboxed, not asked any mediums to delve into Danteā€™s hell and give it a šŸ‘‹šŸ½

You though, beggy K, was in my inbox PLEADING to get in to our group chat which I politely let you join remember? I could post receipts BUT donā€™t care enough šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Now go wash that tan off your manky self cos even my kitchen floor heaved when it witnessed it šŸ¤¢

Apr 16, 2023
So thick she took an in joke between my family and used it to accuse me of being racist šŸ’€
I understand the pain she must feel at seeing not only a step parent loving their step child without condition but also having no connections that last long enough for terms like ā€˜in jokesā€™ or ā€˜running jokesā€™ to be of service to her s vocabulary šŸ˜“
Aw she's really scraping the barrel KK tell your stupid followers the truth now, you stupid b

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Ladies and gents I would just to say thank for all the s and giggle you lot give me, the banter the jokes the piss take of kk! It makes my day so much brighter knowing I'm not her the beast from Bedfordshire šŸ¤£

I know alot have suffered and yam you still suffer the most god know why, but as the old saying goes they only pick on you and bully if they either fancy you or are jealous šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ but i know you wouldn't even touch it with a barge pole well maybe to hit her with it.
And no kk il not saying we fancy you or are jealous as we actually don't pick on you as we state the truth, I'm just worried that nearly 700 pages telling you the same thing over and over and you still don't get that you ate car crash tv I think even Jeremy Kyle trisha and jerry springer would struggle with on their show! you slate people for doing something but when you do it its okay in your eyes your a hypocrite, your jealous of what others have that you want so you slate what ever it is ie a mortgage nice cars a job a happy relationship and family gosh there is alot but you need to seek help for both the mental health team and social services to help aid your brain and show you how to be a proper mom, you didn't have a mom growing up so maybe you just need to be shown how to parent correct and in a loving way, and also how to manage a friendship a proper friendship if you do not seek help for these things soon you are going to end up a very sad lonely old lady, Dan will wise up soon, the kids when old enough with dismiss you like you did your family and Dan's! If you work hard like like really hard not of hard you could break the cycle of a fed up family and your kids may* be able to live happily ever after but you need to stop it now before even more of you gets put over the Internet!
Are you not ashamed that if one of tour kids goggles you like kids do they will you naked legs open showing everything with a toy/alexa shuved up or the video you put out with you and Dan!? Honestly I would be mortified and truly upset I couldn't even think what the kid must think when they find these images of you?! Have you thought about it put yourself in their shoes if you had to watch a video of your mom and dad or "intimate" photos of your mom? It's not normal is it

Apr 20, 2023
ā€˜madamā€™ who the do does this fat t think she is? Iā€™d love to knock her out

Apr 17, 2023
Chill out Annie. More like your arse is clapping knowing I've found you x
How draining must it be to keep track of all these personalities, Patricia. You talk about yourself in the third person then cock up by using ā€œlā€.
To be a good liar, you must first have an excellent memory.

You post that your poor follower has been harassed on here - who sent her here? Who encouraged her and the other tangotastic twats to praise you on The Scottish Scum post or youā€™d block them? I mean what grown ass person with an iota of self respect does that?
Youā€™ve shown your stalking, obsessive ways over Yam/Jodie for a very long time talking about her, posting about her, taking photos from her socials from years ago and reposting them with a twisted narrative that suits your agenda that proves to rational normal people you are the stalker. Not her or us.
Your receipts for yam are the same as your receipts for Paul, non-existent. You doctor them to suit your narrative. You contacted Paulā€™s daughter showing messages you had sent him, telling her to stop him from contacting you. You did it with glitz, with me and probably several others on here. Your MO always lets you down. You think you are intelligent which is part of your problem. But when put into action you have nothing but being able to shout the loudest using your keyboard. This was proved in the kebab shop debacle- Iā€™ve šŸ’© harder things than you.

Oh and to me youā€™re entertainment; like watching Jezza back in the day. Iā€™m not obsessed Iā€™m highly amused and the fact you come here under what is it now 8 different anonymous accounts and talk to yourself is a psychiatrists wet dream. All whilst posting about the sad A cups on insta forgetting you have more accounts than any of us and you cannot see either the irony or the hypocrisy in this.

I use you, your ā€œ lifeā€ to talk to my children (adults legally now btw, that have never had photos themselves sandwiched between photos of me in cheap ass made in China ā€œlingerieā€ or me sitting on an Alexa whilst trying to look sexy and alluring but really looking constipated) what type of life you will have if you do not have self respect, self belief or self worth. I show my sons about how women catfish, gaslight and manipulate. That they are gold diggers just like you and how to spot them and avoid them. And whilst lots of talented young people do make a career and a living out of OF most end up like you, a sad middle aged woman selling both their privacy, their soul and destroying their family all for less than the cost of a non-yellow sticker tesco meal deal a day.

You the beast of Bedfordshire are a beacon, a public service announcement, someone we should all use to show what can happen to a person when arrogance, jealousy, self loathing and a sense of their own self importance penetrates their every fibre so the ugliness and hatred oozes from their pores like the sweat from under your udders. That chasing the next like, sub or adoration from an online network can literally set your whole world on fire.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
How draining must it be to keep track of all these personalities, Patricia. You talk about yourself in the third person then cock up by using ā€œlā€.
To be a good liar, you must first have an excellent memory.

You post that your poor follower has been harassed on here - who sent her here? Who encouraged her and the other tangotastic twats to praise you on The Scottish Scum post or youā€™d block them? I mean what grown ass person with an iota of self respect does that?
Youā€™ve shown your stalking, obsessive ways over Yam/Jodie for a very long time talking about her, posting about her, taking photos from her socials from years ago and reposting them with a twisted narrative that suits your agenda that proves to rational normal people you are the stalker. Not her or us.
Your receipts for yam are the same as your receipts for Paul, non-existent. You doctor them to suit your narrative. You contacted Paulā€™s daughter showing messages you had sent him, telling her to stop him from contacting you. You did it with glitz, with me and probably several others on here. Your MO always lets you down. You think you are intelligent which is part of your problem. But when put into action you have nothing but being able to shout the loudest using your keyboard. This was proved in the kebab shop debacle- Iā€™ve šŸ’© harder things than you.

Oh and to me youā€™re entertainment; like watching Jezza back in the day. Iā€™m not obsessed Iā€™m highly amused and the fact you come here under what is it now 8 different anonymous accounts and talk to yourself is a psychiatrists wet dream. All whilst posting about the sad A cups on insta forgetting you have more accounts than any of us and you cannot see either the irony or the hypocrisy in this.

I use you, your ā€œ lifeā€ to talk to my children (adults legally now btw, that have never had photos themselves sandwiched between photos of me in cheap ass made in China ā€œlingerieā€ or me sitting on an Alexa whilst trying to look sexy and alluring but really looking constipated) what type of life you will have if you do not have self respect, self belief or self worth. I show my sons about how women catfish, gaslight and manipulate. That they are gold diggers just like you and how to spot them and avoid them. And whilst lots of talented young people do make a career and a living out of OF most end up like you, a sad middle aged woman selling both their privacy, their soul and destroying their family all for less than the cost of a non-yellow sticker tesco meal deal a day.

You the beast of Bedfordshire are a beacon, a public service announcement, someone we should all use to show what can happen to a person when arrogance, jealousy, self loathing and a sense of their own self importance penetrates their every fibre so the ugliness and hatred oozes from their pores like the sweat from under your udders. That chasing the next like, sub or adoration from an online network can literally set your whole world on fire.
You had me with ā€œs harder things than youā€
Those post birth poops eh?