Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
Paul, you’re absolutely correct. She’s a user. She was more than happy to be in your company, more than happy for you to spend money on her, and more than happy to show a interest in you- but the minute those feelings wasn’t mutual, she decided to attack you and be downright, vile. It’s not surprising really that Dan LEFT her was it? Yep ladies & gents, Dan left KK.
Dan left her 🤣 aw KK more lies, was he sick of you sleeping about and messaging random men?

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
@theallegedsugardaddy I’m glad you are posting your side Paul. You don’t deserve the way she has treated you. It’s painfully obvious that she’s gutted you gave her a knock back and friendzoned her. She say you as her next meal ticket. Using you for money.

@Toomanytalestotale I’m sorry she done that to you. It looks like she’s just put up a story aimed at you too, so clearly read your comments and gives zero fs about your feelings or the fact she contacted your husband. She’s never seen you as a friend. Kayleigh doesn’t have friends. She has service providers I.E she is only friendly with someone who gives her something on return - that might be reduced Lidl shopping, home made Italian meals, a shoulder to cry on, free trip to London and back or even god awful lip injections.
6 years is the longest I’ve ever heard of her being friends with someone tbh. You must’ve seen and heard a lot of s.

Aug 8, 2023
@theallegedsugardaddy I’m glad you are posting your side Paul. You don’t deserve the way she has treated you. It’s painfully obvious that she’s gutted you gave her a knock back and friendzoned her. She say you as her next meal ticket. Using you for money.

@Toomanytalestotale I’m sorry she done that to you. It looks like she’s just put up a story aimed at you too, so clearly read your comments and gives zero fs about your feelings or the fact she contacted your husband. She’s never seen you as a friend. Kayleigh doesn’t have friends. She has service providers I.E she is only friendly with someone who gives her something on return - that might be reduced Lidl shopping, home made Italian meals, a shoulder to cry on, free trip to London and back or even god awful lip injections.
6 years is the longest I’ve ever heard of her being friends with someone tbh. You must’ve seen and heard a lot of s.
What did she post about me? Ohhh this is going to be good 😂

Aug 8, 2023
I guess we were right then. We suspected she was but she denied it and acted disgusted saying can't she have male friends 🙄
Honestly, what she put Dan through, is disgusting. As much as people may find it funny about Dan being an absolute doormat, we all need to remember he was a victim of Kayleigh. People who are in relationships with Narcissists are usually so brain washed, controlled, and isolated from their family and friends that they often don’t see it how everyone else does. I’ll do a further post on their split in a little while, but sadly it’s not a nice post to be writing. It’s actually CRIMINAL what she did to Dan.

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
There was multiple that she cheated on Dan with. Ray and ‘Kev’ being just a couple of them.
We knew it. Women can well have male friends but family women (those with partners and children at home) don't go chill in a mans box room, on their bed, drinking and smoking weed until all hours of the morning unless they are fing. I'm so glad Dan grew a backbone. He's a great dad and a hard worker, he deserves so much better and he will get better.

Aug 8, 2023
We knew it. Women can well have male friends but family women (those with partners and children at home) don't go chill in a mans box room, on their bed, drinking and smoking weed until all hours of the morning unless they are fing. I'm so glad Dan grew a backbone. He's a great dad and a hard worker, he deserves so much better and he will get better.
Absolutely- what she’s done is Dan is absolutely criminal. She left him so brain washed, isolated and a shell of a man. He honestly deserves the world in my opinion. He is a fantastic dad. He would do anything for those children, (the children she trapped Dan into having, may I add)