Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
A spiteful little t 😟 to a 2 year old? It's mad cos we all knew it, we all can see it, but when you know.. ugh. Gut rotting mate. Always going on about weed ain't she, maybe if she smoked a joint and chilled out she wouldn't call her kids fs and she'd tolerate them!

And OMG SENDING DANS DICK! THAT in itself is a criminal offence. What the do!! She has no respect for that man, not as a partner, a father, a friend or a human being. I could never do that what the do!!! Even if I had a nasty ex with a shroom dick I might laugh about it but I wouldn't show people omg!! I knew she put hands on dan as well, he always looked so defeated and vacant, even when being forced to smile for the camera.

The fact she's scrounged money off so many people as well, what an actual hobo. She may as well sit her fat arse outside Lidl with lou at this point.

Apr 16, 2023
Now KK, well we’re being open and honest, what did I tell you the next morning after you admitted to pushing Dan around and clawing/ripping his tshirt? I told you (like a decent friend would) that you was wrong. That what you did, was assault/criminal damage. I told you, very honestly, that IF Dan decided to go to the police, I WOULD STAND UP and show those messages where you was almost proud? Of what you did. Of course, you then had to change the whole story to the point where you were the victim, and said that Dan had pinned you against the wall. You said you had no choice but to push him away, as you was scared of what he could possibly do. It was YOU who sat crying down the phone that you was the victim of abuse, and had been for years by this point, but no one would stand up for you. You made me feel so incredibly, guilty that maybe, JUST fING MAYBE that the one time you ‘fought’ back that I had gotten it all wrong!! It was ME who actually apologised to YOU wasn’t it KK thinking that I was possibly supporting a women abuser??

Also not telling you how to live your life or anything, but I feel like social services would be intrigued to see the DV screenshot and things about the kids etc.

Apr 16, 2023
Gravy Vs curry.....this is where we find the North/South ratio in the A cups isn't it
I lived down south for a few years and will never forget the first time I went intoy new local chippy to find they had coleslaw on the menu where the gravy should be. I was equal parts devastated/grossed out 😂😂 I did become partial to curry on my fish and chips though.