Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 17, 2023
@Toomanytalestotale it’s been hours since you said s was going down but sorry we have been drip fed story’s ( I believe you) you said you would back up with screenshots etc so please do so
I know this is a funny courtroom drama but I do have to remind you that no one is testifying under oath, it’s not that deep hun. It’s literally a discussion with someone who says they have personal interactions with the beast.
If you believe everything you read on the internet you would be a very silly person. Believe what you want and have a fab evening! I’ve lolled plenty tonight.

Uncle Ben

Apr 17, 2023
and you are? do me where are they coming from today.

Kk has been a t for a long time to this woman so she has a lot she wants to say. As she keeps repeating herself…. THE RECEIPTS ARE AT THE END.

If your tired just go to bed and come back tomorrow.
Like I said I have watched this thread from the start - nothing dodgy I was just voicing my opinion ✌️
Like I said I’m greatful for genuine peolle spilling truthful tea :)

Uncle Ben

Apr 17, 2023
These gatecrashers have got some balls haven’t they 😂 Coming in here uninvited and throwing demands around. Don’t even get involved in the food/drink/board game debates but expect the good stuff. Us regulars have put in a hard slog over the past 780 pages!

The absolute cheek of some people!
No no sorry I do agree, i apologise 😇