Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
It was others that gave them the info
She outed herself by using her niece as her catfish pic 🤡🤣
Back to Kayleigh the Krass…why so quiet? Do you reckon she’s actually…I find it hard to even type…but seriously…do you think….she’s looking after her kids? Maybe even TEACHING them how to do things like parents do? Doubt it but it was a nice little thought 🥰

Apr 12, 2023
Back to Kayleigh the Krass…why so quiet? Do you reckon she’s actually…I find it hard to even type…but seriously…do you think….she’s looking after her kids? Maybe even TEACHING them how to do things like parents do? Doubt it but it was a nice little thought 🥰
Where's he boobs & bants profile gone? Has she blocked me because can only see her dirty giraffe one?

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
You calm down and stop being so ridiculous. I don’t think she deserves her kids taken off her, but it’s a bit of a stretch to assume she’s turned into a decent parent overnight 🤣🤣

She’s probably sitting, para out her box and going through followers and viewers on insta. Trying to out people. She’ll have her Friday night live tomorrow with her 8 unblocked followers 🤣 and will be buzzing Dan has the kids.