Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
he is blind...
Random fact but Stevie Wonder isn’t actually blind, just legally blind. He can see quite a bit. Also, the reason he has sight loss was because he was put into an incubator when he was born but back then doctors assumed LOTS of oxygen was what babies needed when in reality there’s a certain concentration they need so he basically went blind because they pumped him with too much oxygen.

Also, please stop painting your gaff Kayleigh, it was small enough when you first moved in! You’re losing out on valuable space for your kids to play….actually never mind 🤪

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Random fact but Stevie Wonder isn’t actually blind, just legally blind. He can see quite a bit. Also, the reason he has sight loss was because he was put into an incubator when he was born but back then doctors assumed LOTS of oxygen was what babies needed when in reality there’s a certain concentration they need so he basically went blind because they pumped him with too much oxygen.

Also, please stop painting your gaff Kayleigh, it was small enough when you first moved in! You’re losing out on valuable space for your kids to play….actually never mind 🤪
i didn't know that, so thanks.... i take it back stevie!

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
When did she change her name to ginger_giraffe? Or is this a new profile?

Magnolia is the thing of nightmares pure white is so beautiful and looks cleaner and fresher, I go round my house once maybe twice a year and that's with 3 kids 8 million cats and 3million rabbits, but it always looks so fresh and bright, Magnolia is just a dirty off colour to start, she was probably given the paint as we can't see her spending her £50 a week OF on paint now can we

May 23, 2023
It’s.called.acting!why.would.type.like.my.own.self.when.berg.herself.has.tried.outing.many.ppl.with.their.grammar.and.punctuation.before?
Why do you feel the need to ‘act’ on here? Do you have nothing better to do than try and fool a bunch of people who couldn’t care less? Seriously are you ok hun? 😭

May 23, 2023
I don’t smoke anything, lungs are fecked with asthma but thinking weed smell doesn’t hang around is a wild take. Nose blindness, it reeks.
It actually doesn’t. Weed mixed with cigarette does but on its own the smell is completely gone within 5/10 minutes. Only time the smell ever lasts in my house is when I decarboxylate it in the oven or grow it 🤣🤣