Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Funny, she let Kev in her house and then she speaks of another date called Matt WITH THE KIDS and wonders why Dans fed off with her 🤣
Sooo, @Toomanytalestotale was telling the truth about the cheating, and *presumably* the child protection plan if she’s had a known sex offender around her kids 😬😬

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Sooo, @Toomanytalestotale was telling the truth about the cheating, and *presumably* the child protection plan if she’s had a known sex offender around her kids 😬😬

Nah @Toomanytalestotale was full of se from start to finish 😂🤣

She will have had SS involvement due to the many complaints about her.

And I don’t think he was a sex offender. She said he had a marker on his name (when they tried to search his car details) and that can be anything at all.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
He turned up at her house after she text him saying she knew he had a girl friend and had contacted her. She didn’t know s and only done it to get a reaction out of him. Dangerous game.

I actually reckon she s herself when he turned up. I think she let him in the house thinking that he wouldn't kick off because the kids were there. What an insane mindset.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Nah @Toomanytalestotale was full of se from start to finish 😂🤣

She will have had SS involvement due to the many complaints about her.

And I don’t think he was a sex offender. She said he had a marker on his name (when they tried to search his car details) and that can be anything at all.
Honestly at this point I’m so confused.
I’m just BAFFLED how she finds all these ‘questionable’ men. (Sorry @theallegedsugardaddy, I’m not including you in that) but jeeeez.