Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Because he still loves her, as hard as that is for most of us to understand, love makes you blind. She has conditioned him to thinking he won't get anyone else, sorry bullied him
Oh I get that. 1000%. But love doesn’t excuse the blatant ripple effect her behaviours had on the children. I know it’s probably very easy for us to say, but if I thought my hubbys behaviour was effecting our kids, love or not, I’d have to take them and go. No one is worth the constant SS reports due to their behaviour. No one is worth having men who you don’t even know the name of around the kids. No one is worth the fact she hinted this man was a sex offender being around those kids. Her basic skills to safe guard those kids are severely lacking and I’m not sure how much I loved someone, if I could sit and excuse that.

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
I had an eye yest yesterday actually and my sight is still good for now 🙌🏼 it hadn't ever been established that you're not her but she has also admitted that she's on here under many different accounts. And there's not a single person I know in the universe that would stick up for her.
Where have I ever stuck up for Kayleigh, you got receipts?
I just dislike Jodie as much as I do Kayleigh and have done since she attempted her attention seeking ways on GG 😉🌷

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
I’m just complexed why when Dan knows this women is the result of multiple SS reports, constant toxic behaviours, lazy parenting, and so much more, why he isn’t grabbing those kids and running 100 miles. I spoke about this with my hubby last night and he said there wouldn’t be a doubt in his mind about taking the kids and not handing them back if I was even a fraction like KK. I completely understand he is a broken man, who will need a hell of a lot of work himself to rebuild and grow, but surely he can see leaving his kids with this absolute monster is going to either mean his kids are completely fed up for life beyond any coming back, OR unless things change and fast, removed from her care and possibly (not always) placed away from the family. Surely the fact Dan isn’t jumping for custody shows the SW that things aren’t right.
There’s probably still a glimmer of hope that they will get back together. I’ve always said it but I think Dan is a bit delayed. He is a clear victim of mental and financial abuse and if what has been claimed on here is true, then physical abuse too!

All that man wanted to do was go to work, earn money and come home and play with the kids and go to bed. He spent his evenings sat on his Playstation. He wasn’t a threat to Kayleigh at all.

She pushed and pushed him as she wanted him to be viewed as the bad guy. Dating back to the start of OF. She mentioned multiple times he didn’t want her to do it and I believe then pressured him into it as he would do anything to keep her. Even after he knew she was spending time with other men at weekends when they were still together. She would s him off constantly to 1000’s of people and belittle him on live for laughs.
When she first started doing lives, she would encourage him to join on camera and you could see he liked being involved. She would then start to ridicule him and he would just sit there and take it.

If you could imagine this the other away about and it was a male doing these things to a female?!?! It would be on the bloody news!!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Where have I ever stuck up for Kayleigh, you got receipts?
I just dislike Jodie as much as I do Kayleigh and have done since she attempted her attention seeking ways on GG 😉🌷
I for one don't give a s who you are but what I can tell you is you're a t who appears to have a lot of venom and aggression towards multiple people.

May 23, 2023

@Yammyssubstanceaddiction can I ask if Dan came to you anon say a year ago and asked if everything he heard was true would you have helped him and shown him screenshots without it being public knowledge. Everyone labelled him for so long, and even though it seems common knowledge partners like Kayleigh are very good at having stuff kept secret from the other half even though it’s all over the internet. Posts are deleted quick and nobody ever seems to want to be the one to tell someone there being shat all over cheated on and ran into the ground by their partner and when in that situation it’s really easy to stick your head in the sand for whatever reasons drive it and even deny it to yourself without concrete evidence. Honest answer, would you have helped him or was him being labelled enough for you to want nothing to do with him and her?. Sorry if this seems a really weird or suspicious question lol​

If Dan had ever asked me a question that I could answer I would have happily done so privately. Reading through your comments if there’s anything I can do to help please don’t hesitate to ask mate 🙏🏽 like others have said, life is too short! 🙌🏾

May 23, 2023
I for one don't give a s who you are but what I can tell you is you're a t who appears to have a lot of venom and aggression towards multiple people.
Imagine calling me an attention seeker when they’re just here for attention though? 🤣🤣 if they’re not kk they’re definitely as thick as her 🤣🤣

jay

Aug 28, 2023
Imagine calling me an attention seeker when they’re just here for attention though? 🤣🤣 if they’re not kk they’re definitely as thick as her 🤣🤣
Maybe you could start by removing a voice note of me which causes me humiliation and hurt that you have publicly shared of me for no reason at all. Maybe you ladies could not contact me via my personal Facebook account.

Jun 9, 2023
If Dan had ever asked me a question that I could answer I would have happily done so privately. Reading through your comments if there’s anything I can do to help please don’t hesitate to ask mate 🙏🏽 like others have said, life is too short! 🙌🏾
Thank you, I don’t know if I’ll ever have a spine thick enough to go through with it, I’m shaking, this isn’t the life I want to live. Any changes at this point “will” have a negative affect on my kid. I don’t know what’s best to do.

jay

Aug 28, 2023
Thank you, I don’t know if I’ll ever have a spine thick enough to go through with it, I’m shaking, this isn’t the life I want to live. Any changes at this point “will” have a negative affect on my kid. I don’t know what’s best to do.
Maybe you could all stop discussing my private life,my kids,making false allegations around my relationship and children. Maybe you could stop trolling my family making assumptions what what you think you know.

Maybe you could leave me and my family alone .

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Maybe you could all stop discussing my private life,my kids,making false allegations around my relationship and children. Maybe you could stop trolling my family making assumptions what what you think you know.

Maybe you could leave me and my family alone .

Maybe you could figure out how to store your passwords on your phone so you don’t need to make a new account every single day 🙄

Maybe you should be taking the police’s advice and not commenting on forums that you have filed a complaint against.

Maybe you shouldn’t have been such a vicious t towards people like Paul and Yam who have had no other choice than to retaliate , especially in Paul’s case, to clear his name.

jay

Aug 28, 2023
Maybe you could figure out how to store your passwords on your phone so you don’t need to make a new account every single day 🙄

Maybe you should be taking the police’s advice and not commenting on forums that you have filed a complaint against.

Maybe you shouldn’t have been such a vicious t towards people like Paul and Yam who have had no other choice than to retaliate , especially in Paul’s case, to clear his name.
Maybe you could figure out how to stop harassing me.