Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
I’ve just listened to all the voice notes from yam and if I didn’t think I could be more disgusted, I was wrong.

The reason she decided to end things with Dan, the deciding factor…. Was because Dan didn’t stick up for Kayleigh when the next door neighbour’s daughter shouted at Kayleigh and called her a w! Wow!! Seriously.

This is the same woman who constantly slags men who dare answer her back.

Which way is it hun? You either want a mouthy man or not? Because when Shaun (Leon) gets mouthy, you s yourself and block him. When Kev Collins came to your door all mouthy, you again s yourself and backed down and let him in your home.

But KK, you wanted Dan, a grown man, shouting at a female in the street, that’s what would’ve made you happy? Really? Shouting and bawling like scumbags in the street, when your kids are at home. It’s bad enough they need to witness this sort of behaviour from their mother but you would want their dad dragged in too!!

You’ve just proved again what we all know, you are nothing but a big mouthed coward! You shat yourself when Michelle from next door confronted you and you were gutted when Dan didn’t intervene.

But maybe Dan has seen and heard enough KK and was actually on the neighbours side.

I mean, it was you that openly hung bags of dog s on your dividing fence then accused her of doing the same. You then, deliberately, left nappies in a black bin bag leaning on the dividing fence so the smell was so bad she couldn’t sit out her back garden. When that didn’t get the reaction you wanted you squirted bleach through the fence onto her furniture. Even then, that didn’t satisfy you so you decided to move your bins from the side of your house to out the front so she couldn’t open her kitchen window. (All the videos of this are still available on an insta page.)

Your elderly neighbour. Who was going through cancer treatment. Who you once thought so highly of that she was who you were entrusting to care for Bobby when you were having Briah. Wow!

So maybe Dan had seen enough and decided to let you get on with it. Seen as your parking was in fact horrific and you didn’t leave her any space!!

I can only imagine the argument you got into that night with Dan after getting your arse handed to you by Michelle!

Poor Dan. 💔
Did you come across a voice note from a Jay? Asking for a friend 😅

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
One of the sad parts I’ve heard, from a friend obviously, not a voice note 🙄 was when she accuses Leon of SA and tells him that she doesn’t want to see him romantically anymore, but only as friends. And that she didn’t want to sit in his house so would just invite him to hers. 🤔🤯

If any SA did in-fact take place then this would be the one time you should’ve have actually went to the police, straight away. And reported it. Especially if you had notice of him doing it previously! You could be preventing someone being hurt in the future.

Aug 1, 2023
One of the sad parts I’ve heard, from a friend obviously, not a voice note 🙄 was when she accuses Leon of SA and tells him that she doesn’t want to see him romantically anymore, but only as friends. And that she didn’t want to sit in his house so would just invite him to hers. 🤔🤯

If any SA did in-fact take place then this would be the one time you should’ve have actually went to the police, straight away. And reported it. Especially if you had notice of him doing it previously! You could be preventing someone being hurt in the future.
can i ask why we can't hear the voicenotes on here? is it a legal thing?

Jun 9, 2023
I ask because you say child when you first entered the forum, then later down the line say kids. surely you would know how many you have and I'm saying that purely on two comments you made.

You dont need to tell me but i'm happy to say i'm suss about you. i've never heard of kk nearly ruining a mans life apart from Tom and yes more recently all the men she has recently dated, but something doesn't sit right with me. I'm happy to be lynched lads :ROFLMAO:
She has a history of contacting partners of her friends when they fall out, this means there’s more men than just the ones she’s fed around or slept with that hate her. But In regards to my kids, I have more than one but one would suffer from everything going on a lot more than the other if that makes sense. Also it’s already been stated that giving personal information that would single me out (or anyone for that matter) would not be good. Have suspicions that’s honestly not a concern of mine, but as for yam on here I may send a DM on insta but I honestly don’t know yet. So people can and will do or think as they wish 👍 as for the offer from yam to contact her that’s the most I can hope for just now and I’ll see what the future holds soon hopefully. Again thanks to anyone that offered help for my specific situation and again apologies I can’t just come out and say who I am, and I probably won’t message on here again as I’d just be venting my own issues and I’m sure we all have some sort of s to deal with so don’t expect others to deal with mine, just came looking for the possibility of some answers regarding my own situation.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
She has a history of contacting partners of her friends when they fall out, this means there’s more men than just the ones she’s fed around or slept with that hate her. But In regards to my kids, I have more than one but one would suffer from everything going on a lot more than the other if that makes sense. Also it’s already been stated that giving personal information that would single me out (or anyone for that matter) would not be good. Have suspicions that’s honestly not a concern of mine, but as for yam on here I may send a DM on insta but I honestly don’t know yet. So people can and will do or think as they wish 👍 as for the offer from yam to contact her that’s the most I can hope for just now and I’ll see what the future holds soon hopefully. Again thanks to anyone that offered help for my specific situation and again apologies I can’t just come out and say who I am, and I probably won’t message on here again as I’d just be venting my own issues and I’m sure we all have some sort of s to deal with so don’t expect others to deal with mine, just came looking for the possibility of some answers regarding my own situation.
Can I ask again what Kayleigh has done to your personally?

May 23, 2023
Can we all agree you can vent away? Doesn’t matter if it’s nothing to do with the berg. Would rather a derail that helps somebody than Ali G giving it the large 💀🤣

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023

Jesus Christ. You’d not want to be anywhere near this absolute danger of a man !! Remain friends with someone after SA?!

Aug 1, 2023
sorry i just dont buy it. saying how many kids you have makes no difference, shes had hundreds of people in her life who shes fed off. you could be anyone.

I quote when you first came on this friend below. You specifically say my child's life. Now you have two. You also discuss the long list of people shes trolled. I don't believe you are a man and I believe you are just another loony trying to make everyone derail. Just like @Toomanytalestotale, i believe to be another liar.

i'm more than happy to be on my own here.

Your first quote is below to re-jig your mind.
  1. Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Hate this horrible cow, as good as done her best to ruin me and my child’s life. Although I did find out a few home truths after our collision, regardless of how much it broke me as a person I was happy to have my eyes opened to my actual home life. Been lurking for ages but just had to voice my...

May 23, 2023
can i ask why we can't hear the voicenotes on here? is it a legal thing?
Not even so much a legal thing but we’re here to ‘expose’ her lies so no point in posting hours of pointless voicenotes so she can cry the obsessed card I guess. They really are mostly mundane minutes and minutes of her using her telephone voice to sound educated and not the gaslighting narcissist she actually is so just posting the counters to her claims of innocence for attention 🤪🤣
But in all seriousness my Costco is so far away and I’ve been trying to avoid these fing velvet cake posts all day you bunch of absolute trolls!!! 😭😭😭😭

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Yes doubt it’s Tom. He would happily come on here as himself and give that dumb t it both barrels. She accused him of all sorts. Even down to sending her messages about her kids burning to death in a fire, which was later discovered to be messages she actually sent to her ex friend Lenny.
Yeah I agree. Not Tom. There's no way he'd hide. There's also no way he'd get anywhere near getting involved in anything to do with that fing weapon again.

Aug 1, 2023
Not even so much a legal thing but we’re here to ‘expose’ her lies so no point in posting hours of pointless voicenotes so she can cry the obsessed card I guess. They really are mostly mundane minutes and minutes of her using her telephone voice to sound educated and not the gaslighting narcissist she actually is so just posting the counters to her claims of innocence for attention 🤪🤣
But in all seriousness my Costco is so far away and I’ve been trying to avoid these fing velvet cake posts all day you bunch of absolute trolls!!! 😭😭😭😭
Ahhh I get you. Just you having them Yam will piss her off and that's good enough for me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Can we all agree you can vent away? Doesn’t matter if it’s nothing to do with the berg. Would rather a derail that helps somebody than Ali G giving it the large 💀🤣
I agree.

@Mingingfingers feel free to vent here anytime.

If you’ve been reading here for a while you will see that we have some members (including myself at times) that can be a bit suspicious at times of new members. But we are a good bunch of people, I promise.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
sorry i just dont buy it. saying how many kids you have makes no difference, shes had hundreds of people in her life who shes fed off. you could be anyone.

I quote when you first came on this friend below. You specifically say my child's life. Now you have two. You also discuss the long list of people shes trolled. I don't believe you are a man and I believe you are just another loony trying to make everyone derail. Just like @Toomanytalestotale, i believe to be another liar.

i'm more than happy to be on my own here.

Your first quote is below to re-jig your mind.
  1. Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Hate this horrible cow, as good as done her best to ruin me and my child’s life. Although I did find out a few home truths after our collision, regardless of how much it broke me as a person I was happy to have my eyes opened to my actual home life. Been lurking for ages but just had to voice my...
i read it back as referring to one of his children's lives without disclosing the gender of the child that she decided to be nasty about. 🤷‍♀️