Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 17, 2023
I know she doesn't really think she's got rid of all her trolls ...
Screenshot_20230906_080904_Instagram.jpg
“I don’t care for your opinion” not “of your opinion”

And for the love of god how the do is she going to support those children with homework when her grasp of the English language, like her OF career is fing piss poor?!
To remind you and your self diagnosed dyslexia again. Space after punctuation, not before.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
“I don’t care for your opinion” not “of your opinion”

And for the love of god how the do is she going to support those children with homework when her grasp of the English language, like her OF career is fing piss poor?!
To remind you and your self diagnosed dyslexia again. Space after punctuation, not before.
It scares me that inbreds like her are reproducing.

Apr 17, 2023
It scares me that inbreds like her are reproducing.
You need a licence to go fishing and have to have pets chipped so people know who the owners are. And yet, any problematic Tom, Dan or Kayleigh can reproduce.

(And for people with actual dyslexia, I see you. I’m not attacking you. As the daughter of a dyslexic mother I know how hard it can be, however my mum worked her arse off to help, support and teach me. Grammar and instilled in me a love of books, even though it must have frazzled her brain to do so. Unlike this troglodyte who can just about string words together coherently when she speaks).

Apr 17, 2023
Kk is the ultimate waste woman.

I feel really fing sad for her that she is so damaged that she doesn't believe men can be friends (I'm guessing she means men be friends with women) I have quite a few male friends and I cherish every one of them. They all bring me happiness comfort, protection, laughter and they love a good ole gossip 😊

But then I need to remind myself that she can't even be friends with women either. It's a her problem, not anyone else problem. Fat t.

May 23, 2023
Kk is the ultimate waste woman.

I feel really fing sad for her that she is so damaged that she doesn't believe men can be friends (I'm guessing she means men be friends with women) I have quite a few male friends and I cherish every one of them. They all bring me happiness comfort, protection, laughter and they love a good ole gossip 😊

But then I need to remind myself that she can't even be friends with women either. It's a her problem, not anyone else problem. Fat t.
The biggest gossip in my life is a man 🤣🤣 We chill at least once a month (called a yam jam cos he gave me the nickname 🤣) smoke loads of weed and gossip about all our Facebook mutuals 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t even know what she considers a friendship, seems like hers ‘evolve’ a lot around money (and food) and not just having a laugh with good company.
Look at the voice notes, chatting to a brand new friend and it’s nothing but moan, moan, moan…

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023
The biggest gossip in my life is a man 🤣🤣 We chill at least once a month (called a yam jam cos he gave me the nickname 🤣) smoke loads of weed and gossip about all our Facebook mutuals 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t even know what she considers a friendship, seems like hers ‘evolve’ a lot around money (and food) and not just having a laugh with good company.
Look at the voice notes, chatting to a brand new friend and it’s nothing but moan, moan, moan…
That's so true, when do you see her having a drink and gossip with her mates ...

May 22, 2023
That's so true, when do you see her having a drink and gossip with her mates ...
Its a shame. I think having people is a wonderful part of life. They bring so much joy. If only she could contain her jealousy and anger at others and realise the benefits of friends and conversations, she may chill out a little.