Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
She’s blocking people for following a “troll” account. As she has so many haters that account could have been one of many. Yam confirmed someone was blocked for following her, therefor as normal yam is living rent free in KK head and anyone that follows her will be blocked
She was blocking people a few weeks back who followed my kraken account. Now she’s blocking anybody who follows x_boobs_bargs_bants_x which isn’t even mine 🤣🤣

May 22, 2023
The one and only person i have ever seen who’s nipples are same colour as her skin
Im a little behind. Been prepping for my 504 hour holiday, working my full time job and looking after my family. But I genuinely had to zoom into that pic as I thought poster had blurred out her nipples and it was odd. Turns out they weren't where I thought they should be. Not body shaming. Mine are a little further south than I'd like too. But I did get quite confused by their location

Aug 1, 2023
Paul stop talking to ur self ya clown. We can all tell its you with your pathetic attempt at fitting in and childish phrases that no1 found funny 10 years ago go change ya nappy you irrelevant nonce.
Kayleigh it’s the fact you set up an account in Lisa’s mans surname, now that’s pathetic you irrelevant nonce. I have never witnessed such obsession in my life. That’s three accounts relating to Lisa, @Buddha_belly using her photo, @lesbian_lisa_smith using her name and photo, @sloan_dog using her man’s surname, well the Sloan bit but do knows what the dog bit means. Your obsession with her is fing scary mate and damn right not normal.
also, what’s the obsession with Paul still? He fed you over and fed you off, get over it hun.

Apr 17, 2023
Kayleigh it’s the fact you set up an account in Lisa’s mans surname, now that’s pathetic you irrelevant nonce. I have never witnessed such obsession in my life. That’s three accounts relating to Lisa, @Buddha_belly using her photo, @lesbian_lisa_smith using her name and photo, @sloan_dog using her man’s surname, well the Sloan bit but do knows what the dog bit means. Your obsession with her is fing scary mate and damn right not normal.
also, what’s the obsession with Paul still? He fed you over and fed you off, get over it hun.
Clearly even yellow sticker OF and nicking content from us couldn’t get yet anymore followers.

It must burn her blackened soul when other people succeed

Red Devil

Apr 17, 2023
Shes not right in the head. She is describing herself here (apart from the divorced man bit, she really has held a grudge against him because he hit a nerve) the delusion she has is completely off the scale. She is literally repeating what we have said about her and putting it as a post as if they're her words about others. Tragic ugly f she is. Cant argue with someone THAT stupid.
Errrm wasn’t she hating on her friend Tanya a few weeks ago because she married into money? Doesn’t she constantly say people on here have serious mental health issues and should get help? Doesn’t she constantly s off Yam and other instagrammers? (Not to mention her fellow OF creators)
As for the good co-parenting.. behave Kayleigh. We’ve heard the voice notes 🤣🤣🤣

May 23, 2023
Errrm wasn’t she hating on her friend Tanya a few weeks ago because she married into money? Doesn’t she constantly say people on here have serious mental health issues and should get help? Doesn’t she constantly s off Yam and other instagrammers? (Not to mention her fellow OF creators)
As for the good co-parenting.. behave Kayleigh. We’ve heard the voice notes 🤣🤣🤣
I think she thinks the co in co parenting stands for community. Only explanation I can think of for having any Tom, Dick, Harry and Kev in your house with your children 🤷🏽‍♀️