Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Aug 1, 2023
yeah but you spend most of your time trolling people and contacting their family members you fat t!
KK, I know you will be reading here tonight, I would like to point out, people who boast about “having money“ do so because they have no money. They do this because it makes themself feel better. you want everyone to think “omg no it’s not fair, I’m so jealous” “she’s earning so much” blah blah, no one gives a do, and do you know why no one gives a do, because your a liar. Even Roy cropper wouldn’t pay to see that vile body. Nothing about you is sexy. Absolutely nothing. I know it’s hard to come to terms with, but it’s true.
also, please progress in life, i Feel like your not moving forward, no career, no mortgage, no stable relationship, no weight loss. ground hog day everyday. What a sad life. 🥴🥴

Apr 12, 2023
KK, I know you will be reading here tonight, I would like to point out, people who boast about “having money“ do so because they have no money. They do this because it makes themself feel better. you want everyone to think “omg no it’s not fair, I’m so jealous” “she’s earning so much” blah blah, no one gives a do, and do you know why no one gives a do, because your a liar. Even Roy cropper wouldn’t pay to see that vile body. Nothing about you is sexy. Absolutely nothing. I know it’s hard to come to terms with, but it’s true.
also, please progress in life, i Feel like your not moving forward, no career, no mortgage, no stable relationship, no weight loss. ground hog day everyday. What a sad life. 🥴🥴
And also Kkk even if you were ever fortunate enough to come into some money, not the money you get from us tax payers I mean actual money….. money does not buy class, you will still look like you smell of hot dog water and be a horrid fat t!

Apr 16, 2023
100%☝ well said, i believe this myself, people who brag about having lots of money, nice things, wild sex ect ect are the 1s who really are skint, house full of tat and a sexless relationship, nobody wants you KK apart from dim wit Dan

Apr 22, 2023
Your a stest of s mum!
No content so chucking the ex in-laws under the bus again.

Who says that to their child!!

KK been a good mum is protecting your children, even of this means not been fully truthful. You absolutely do not just come out with ‘oh they don’t wanna see you’. Yes you are a s mum the vilest of them all!!
Them kids are going to resent you so fing much.

Do you feel better now you’ve made your child feel like s?

Apr 16, 2023
Your a stest of s mum!

Wow what the do!! They are WAY too young for that. What the fing mother fing do is she doing? I knew them kids are gonna grow up absolutely ruined mentally and most likely physically by her but do. She is disgusting. What a disgrace. She CANNOT love her children telling them that. How can you literally tell them they're unwanted? When they're literally not, SHE is and HER behaviour prevents them from having a relationship!! Nasty b!