Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
Give it a couple of weeks them rabbits will be gone!

She reads here every day, every single post. Yet here she is still fing typing "his" instead of "he's"

fing hell Kayleigh, how numb do you have to be to ignore people helpfully correct your s grammar and spelling? It's a really special level of stupidity.

All the time she spends creating new accounts could be spent taking note of the fing English lessons we've offered for free.
Absolute Muppet

Rant over.

Apr 16, 2023
Absolutely agree with you all, completely wrong to put this on such young babies they don’t have the emotional intelligence yet to deal with this but sadly Kkk doesn’t have the emotional intelligence herself and this is why we know she’s no good for those babies!

So so wrong, and yet when they have deep rooted self esteem issues, anxiety and depression she'll go and blame the fing MIL 🤣

Apr 22, 2023
I can’t stop think about her saying that to them poor kids.

We have a similar situation, only ours is caused by the other people involved been sty people, nothing to do with me, and I feel sick at the thought of saying that to my little. I’m the mother, I protect them from the cruelty of real life until they are old enough to handle it themselves . KK you really are a sick sick do.

Thankfully it’s a case of you don’t miss what you’ve never had here so it doesn’t get brought up!

I’m mad at reacting. She’s clearly got no content and is bored as do so has posted that to get a reaction, but using the kids is sick as do.

Apr 18, 2023
I can’t stop think about her saying that to them poor kids.

We have a similar situation, only ours is caused by the other people involved been sty people, nothing to do with me, and I feel sick at the thought of saying that to my little. I’m the mother, I protect them from the cruelty of real life until they are old enough to handle it themselves . KK you really are a sick sick do.

Thankfully it’s a case of you don’t miss what you’ve never had here so it doesn’t get brought up!

I’m mad at reacting. She’s clearly got no content and is bored as do so has posted that to get a reaction, but using the kids is sick as do.

I was completely gobsmacked! We also have a similar situation and I have NEVER told my children it’s because the involved just ‘don’t want to see them’. It’s fing abusive and I don’t think she understands it one bit. t that she is.

Apr 12, 2023
Wow even when it comes to her kids she has to play the victim and twist their poor little minds. Poor babies. They deserve a better mother and she doesn't deserve them at all!

Love her priorities though, she won't lie about this to her kids but she will lie about it being Halloween so she can save a quid on a pumkin. Great life goals there.

Icomeinpeace

Jul 7, 2023
I have a similar situation, as in i don't speak to one of my brothers anymore. He and his partner are basically narcasitic liars, who are greedy, spiteful and never wrong (hmm sound familiar hun?)
Reading this has made me think what I'd say if my kids asked why we don't see them.

The best I can come up with is that sometimes people just aren't very kind so it's best to not bother yourself with them

Maybe have a think about that Kayleigh. Please don't push your issues onto innocent kids. Things like that stay with them and runs deep.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I know this was so yesterday but even with all the se she does on a daily basis I just cabt believe she would tell her 2 young children that. Even if it is the truth you don't just say that, as a parent you're supposed to protect them and then she didn't follow it up with an explanation just that they'll have to ask their grandparents themselves AFTER telling them they don't want to see them. She let her own feelings towards the MIL get in the way here and that is incredibly damaging to developing brains who are still figuring out relationships and how they work. Well done KK you disgusting s you have truly outdone yourself with that one.

Apr 16, 2023
Gagging for engagement so pretending now that the ex bunny owners are devil worshippers 😂 is this like the man that didn't like to eat 495 meals a day so suddenly he has an ED?? Why is she stalking their social media anyway?? She's a fing freak. Spend less time searching for people you don't know and more time undoing all the mental trauma you've inflicted on your kids KKK, you dirty fing tramp.

jcb

Apr 12, 2023
Gagging for engagement so pretending now that the ex bunny owners are devil worshippers 😂 is this like the man that didn't like to eat 495 meals a day so suddenly he has an ED?? Why is she stalking their social media anyway?? She's a fing freak. Spend less time searching for people you don't know and more time undoing all the mental trauma you've inflicted on your kids KKK, you dirty fing tramp.
She ain't scared of them. That's all bloody fake. Ffs. You couldn't stroke them if you were! Wow. Good to see them "out" and not in a tiny cage tho. Give her that, but saying that it was probably just for the tik tok......

jabbalockjaw

Oct 2, 2023

Apr 16, 2023
What's this, KKK has irreparably damaged her children yet again, so her 834th account is out to play? Bore off hun and start googling some therapists. Your children desperate need them.

PS - disneyland - bet that stings dunnit, KKK? Something your young ones will never experiance cos mumma dearest would rather order an Indian and shop on vinted 🤭