Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
All this bickering lately on here though! I’m blaming the retrograde, sort yourself out Mars ffs! 🤣🤣
Again, why would she share this info with somebody she’s known only a few months? She can’t help herself 😭😭
You’re right. She can’t help herself. I’ve ignored itsnotmeitsyou as I’m not here to argue. I’ve shared what I know, and voice notes back that up.
Kayleigh herself has put it out there for the world to see and hear. She’s only got herself to blame why herself, and children are spoken about on a public thread.

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
Imagine admitting your child's feral behaviour to a stranger! I'd be mortified. Rather than make her child apologise for his abuse and bullying, she takes him to the office to avoid the parents confronting her about his abuse and bullying. They have no hope. We'll see him on watch dog in 15 years.
Thankyou for sharing that. I never knew she told a complete stranger about Bobby’s behaviour. I’d say it’s likely true then that he did really injure a little girl 😥

Apr 16, 2023
@KKhastheclap it's definitely true! Not sure if anyone can refresh my memory bur I'm sure she storied years ago about him biting or pinching another child in nursery and blaming that child for "bullying". It seems he has assaulted several children so far. So he swears like her.. I wonder where he's seen physical violence? Definitely learnt behaviour!

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
@KKhastheclap it's definitely true! Not sure if anyone can refresh my memory bur I'm sure she storied years ago about him biting or pinching another child in nursery and blaming that child for "bullying". It seems he has assaulted several children so far. So he swears like her.. I wonder where he's seen physical violence? Definitely learnt behaviour!

Apr 16, 2023
@KKhastheclap please give my love to her kids and the parent. As a mother I know its heartbreaking to have your child bullied! Let alone the bully's parents name calling the child also!! She is VILE. I do believe that's the incident but there are sooo many, who knows!! Please do share what you know! More people need to be aware of her pitiful parenting!!

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
@KKhastheclap would you mind sharing what else you've seen and heard?
Yes sure. I’ve witnessed Bobby shouting and swearing on many of occasions. Shouting the word ‘t’ and ‘f’ to other children.

I’ve witnessed him running completely out of control. Even where teachers was asking him to stop and calling his name. I’ve witnessed him ‘try’ (it was stopped by a parent before it happened) to strangle another little boy.

The language he uses despite being delayed, is shocking! Kayleigh never apologised or makes him apologise. It’s always ‘he’s reacting due to being frustrated’ or ‘your child must of been nasty to Bobby for him to do that’ ALL the children are stood with their parents lining up to go in or chatting quieting with their friends! I’ve not witnessed anyone being unkind to him. Not ever.

My friends son often comes out in tears (after Kayleigh has left early with Bobby) to say he’s spat or kicked him. It’s honestly vile. The teachers can only do so much.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
I swear that the Lady that came on (truths to tell was it ?) mentioned that Bobby pinched Bria when she was a Baby. Now I know some people were conflicted by her & she didn’t “spill the tea” that she promised (she wanted an apology from Kk & my guess is she got one & that’s why she never posted) but some of the things she did say were proved right in the voice notes. Personally, from what worse we’ve heard, I believe her probably did pinch the baby.

I hate pinching, it’s sly & it’s a bullies behaviour. I also can’t stand parents that won’t ever see that their child is in the wrong. All kids do things they shouldn’t, it’s how you parent them that stops it becoming a behaviour trait.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Yes sure. I’ve witnessed Bobby shouting and swearing on many of occasions. Shouting the word ‘t’ and ‘f’ to other children.

I’ve witnessed him running completely out of control. Even where teachers was asking him to stop and calling his name. I’ve witnessed him ‘try’ (it was stopped by a parent before it happened) to strangle another little boy.

The language he uses despite being delayed, is shocking! Kayleigh never apologised or makes him apologise. It’s always ‘he’s reacting due to being frustrated’ or ‘your child must of been nasty to Bobby for him to do that’ ALL the children are stood with their parents lining up to go in or chatting quieting with their friends! I’ve not witnessed anyone being unkind to him. Not ever.

My friends son often comes out in tears (after Kayleigh has left early with Bobby) to say he’s spat or kicked him. It’s honestly vile. The teachers can only do so much.
Why is a 6 year old even hearing these words at home for him to repeat 😵‍💫

Apr 16, 2023
Wow.. wow wow wow.. I just hope he hasn't learned it from her calling him a t or a little f although after the earlier voice notes of admitting she kicks off in front of the kids and verbally abuses Dan (as well as cheating on him) I think we all know the truth. What a sad existence those children have, being dragged up and abused by their caregiver. Its honestly tragic.

I don't know how she hasn't been decked! If that feral little f and she probably loves to call him, dared go to strangle my child there would be hell to pay. I feel deeply sorry for the other children who are subjected to his abuse and behaviour. It'll be interesting to see if cheese goes in the same direction. I never understood how she constantly ransacked the fridge but now I get it. KKK just doesn't care about them. I know we knew that anyway but the more evidence provided makes the proof more solid imo. And KKK has the cheek to come at yam 😂 It's madness it really is.

I find it funny he's "delayed" and yet so forward in his vocabulary in reguards to swearing. Its clear it isn't nature, it's nurture (or the lack of) that's made him this way! The spitting at other children is horrific. I wouldn't be surprised if hes kicked out of school 🐝 and KKK claims she pulled him out. Surely these are next steps for a child so vile? A serious intervention? SS? Expulsion? It's not acceptable by any means and he truly needs to be punished and or corrected but as we know, it's no use teaching a child right from wrong if it's not implemented at home.

I actually knew of a child like this at Ted's age, and he went on to frequently beat his mother. She really is making a rod for her own back! I'm so sorry your kid/kids have to share a school with him, I'd be terrified every day sending my child into the same environment as him. School should be a safe place ffs!! I hope your little one/s are okay xx

Last edited:

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Wow.. wow wow wow.. I just hope he hasn't learned it from her calling him a t or a little f although after the earlier voice notes of admitting she kicks off in front of the kids and verbally abuses Dan (as well as cheating on him) I think we all know the truth. What a sad existence those children have, being dragged up and abused by their caregiver. Its honestly tragic.

I don't know how she hasn't been decked! If that feral little f and she probably loves to call him, dared go to strangle my child there would be hell to pay. I feel deeply sorry for the other children who are subjected to his abuse and behaviour. It'll be interesting to see if cheese goes in the same direction. I never understood how she constantly ransacked the fridge but now I get it. KKK just doesn't care about them. I know we knew that anyway but the more evidence provided makes the proof more solid imo. And KKK has the cheek to come at yam 😂 It's madness it really is.

I find it funny he's "delayed" and yet so forward in his vocabulary in reguards to swearing. Its clear is isn't nature, it's nurture (or the lack of) that's made him this way! The spitting at other children is horrific. I wouldn't be surprised if hes kicked out of school 🐝 and KKK claims she pulled him out. Surely these are next steps for a child so vile? A serious intervention? SS? Expulsion? It's not acceptable by any means and he truly needs to be punished and or corrected but as we know, it's no use teaching a child right from wrong if it's not implemented at home.

I actually knew of a child like this at Ted's age, and he went on to frequently beat his mother. She really is making a rod for her own back! I'm so sorry your kid/kids gave to share a school with him, I'd be terrified every day sending my child into the same environment as him. School should be a safe place ffs!! I hope your little one/s are okay xx
I’m certain she most likely has called him t and f before. (Probably a whole more as well) it’s awfully sad for them children if that’s the case. I’ve wondered for years how no one has decked her. If her kids bullied my kids I’d be at her door whacking her (unpopular opinion I’m sure).
We absolutely know Bobby is going to get kicked out and KK will say she’s pulled him out and somehow turn it around on the school or a member of staff! It’s absolutely outrageous. Maybe this is why she has a social worker involved and it’s not ‘trolls’ making reports. 🤔🤔🤔

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
@DoIKnowYouHun totally agree I am worried for bria, unless she is as badly behaved and can defend herself? Who knows!! It makes you wonder if the other allegations, those that will not be repeated, are true.. As it seems everything else has been proven so far. I dread to think. Poor girl.
It would be interesting to hear from @KKhastheclap how Bria behaves. Is she equally as nasty and naughty? I really wish I didn’t read these past couple of pages. Those poor kids who’s been bullied and possibly bria aswell! 😥