Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Paul I think we all find you mentally attractive now babes, not sure why but my husband’s meeting my sister later so I’m free if you are? 😘
You think a man who subscribed to KK's OF to watch her perform with her Alexa, heard all those voice notes about her abusing her child and still went to meet her in London, and paid for her, is attractive??

Apr 16, 2023
Will just leave this here, nothing uglier than a ginger jabba scorned
I don't no what the men get upto in Dunstable but here they don't go round shagging the sister's, round here we know that's crossing the line, and if your keeping your man happy, there is no need to roam KK, and for the record i've been with mine 32 yr

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Why does it think all husbands shag their wives sisters? Must've happened to her and so she's judging us all by her terrible standards. Most of us have families that would never betray us like that. It's not even a consideration for the radar as something to be concerned about. Explains the extreme jealousy it has towards its sister and why it doesn't speak to any family members.

Clamwrap23

Nov 17, 2023
Ffs I unmuted the untold new accounts because none of your replies were making sense, read them and they’re all her 🤣 she never ever changes how she speaks does she fing thick as s, at least try and pretend to be someone else 💤💤💤

Who’s looking after those babies while she’s on here trying to upset us (never works) oh that’s right no one, MORE child neglect!

Maybe it’s you Kkk who needs a hobby, one that involves a parenting class!
Babies??? how are they babies. Their at school