Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Sep 7, 2023
gosh, I had a week off and it's taken me literally 12 hours to catch up, mum life meaning I can't sit on here all day.

someone asked who was blackmailing her, I aint scrolling all the way back, but I think it started when an old 'friend' came here demanding an apology by x time, and if she didn't get it she would come back and spill some serious tea. Kkk then started with the nkackmail and defamation bullshit.
ex friend never got her apology so gave us some luke warm tea and disappointed us all. but of course, kkk will try and paint the narrative that it was Paul or yam.

Jun 7, 2023
Shes not in touch with any of her family but no chance they haven't come across many of her attempts to seek attention and validation on social media. This will be their main source of updates on her life. Imagine the absolute shame and concern they must feel, no wonder she wanted to cut contact.
Not in touch with her own family nor Dans family and the only ‘real’ friend she’s got is simple Simon. But you know, internet trolls are the issue 🤣

Nov 18, 2023
@It’s all the drama Mick so true, I'm the perfect example of being diagnosed later in life but when I was diagnosed did I go on PIP and excuse my emotional disregulation and act out? No. All it did was lead me to understand myself more and, before and after diagnosis, my emotional disregulation has never ever made me lash out at my kids. In fact, I believe I'm a better mother because of it because I'm the first to understand being overstimulated and feeling emotions XYZ randomly. It equips me with the knowladge to take a step back when my child is "creating" and rather than give them a "bollocking" I ask what's made them feel/think/act this way and I will them correct/comfort/parent accordingly. Theres literally no mental health excuse in the world that excuses how she behaves and acts in the presence of her children and if there is a MH issue there that prevents her acting accordingly then SS are right to step in for their wellbeing.

In terms of the suicide insinuation, she's one to talk and she is the biggest troll going. Forever, it's been spoken about how she's made people feel. I mean lou is a prime example, she's clearly unstable, albeit it due to drug use, but KKK has no problem logging into her lives, does she? And ripping people to shreds online. Trying to break up families online. She is gross and this is the best karma.
do off, I knew you had fing issues mate. Makes sense why you are on here bitching and bullying others. You’re a fing nut job 🥴🥴🥴😂😂😂😂😂l one of those saddos claiming PIP, no doubt have your disability badge and all that s. fing hell 😆😂😂😂😂

HarrietAffery

Apr 30, 2023
do off, I knew you had fing issues mate. Makes sense why you are on here bitching and bullying others. You’re a fing nut job 🥴🥴🥴😂😂😂😂😂l one of those saddos claiming PIP, no doubt have your disability badge and all that s. fing hell 😆😂😂😂😂
Listen mate, appreciate you trying to liven up the thread while we're all watching I'm a celeb and all that, but do you have any actual tea? If so pour away, if not offettyfuck

May 23, 2023
Let's keep this thread to KKK and her despicable child neglect and abuse, I'm seeing a lot of comments which don't make sense which are clearly a reply to her burner accounts, desperately trying to deflect from the awful abuse and neglect of her children. Let's keep the replies to the thread she created which failed. This is a place for facts and if I have to upload every single voice note again so they're more accessible for those just finding this thread, I will.
Yea please upload them. In new to this thread.