Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

NinjaShark

Jun 3, 2023
She claims she’s no longer the fat ugly friend by posting photos of her in unflattering clothes and no make up on alongside photos of her in unflattering clothes with make up on. And a filter or 6.
She’s ridiculous. She makes up all these outlandish stories to make people think she’s had some interesting, crazy life when in reality it’s all made up bullshit to dress up the absolute sshow that is her past.

Apr 16, 2023
She claims she’s no longer the fat ugly friend by posting photos of her in unflattering clothes and no make up on alongside photos of her in unflattering clothes with make up on. And a filter or 6.
She’s ridiculous. She makes up all these outlandish stories to make people think she’s had some interesting, crazy life when in reality it’s all made up bullshit to dress up the absolute sshow that is her past.
Her whole life is a filter

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
She's so manic today, her tiktoks are just crazy and I find it strange the way she always goes "i promise I'll be on here soon I just don't know my audience on tiktok" or whatever and its like b, no ones watching you. Not because they like you. Shes in the same category as the likes of lou and doesn't seem to realise it.

Also going on about not getting botox because it doesn't last and it comes back worse. That is completely false, that's the practitioner's fault. The more you get botox, the longer between appointments you can go and the longer it lasts. I've been a few weeks late over my botox renewal time and never looked as haggard as that. Maybe if she paid full price somewhere reputable she'd have professional results.