Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
✨predictions for 2024✨

Kkk will start to t out Dans roommate and make his life miserable. He will either move out or Dan will need to find somewhere else to live.

Kkk and coke head Tanya will have a massive fall out.

Kkk will go radio silent, for longer than usual, after the school report her for battering her kids again.

Sean/Shaun/Ray will end up back on the scene, even after KKK accused him of sexual assault.

Dan will meet another woman and KKK will ruin it and try to get him back.

The dug will eat the rabbits.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
I’ve been wondering if they could have got the children much closer to the firework 🥴

Perhaps she was hoping it would hit one of the kids and injure them, and conveniently she could then blame the fireworks for all of the bruises that cover the kids. When we all know it's KKK and her spiteful self.

Apr 16, 2023
Just caught up on the ‘why would I want to update my kitchen, I’m not materialist etc’. Kk hun, last year my Husband (real not imaginary) renovated our Kitchen and Bathroom and got a new Lexus. We’re not big on holidays and prefer to spend money on our beautiful home and drive a luxury car, this does not mean we are shallow or materialistic, we just know what our priorities are in life and enjoy it to the fullest.

She is honestly the biggest most contradictory, jealous person I have ever witnessed. If I had to exist in her little rented hovel, with her failed relationship and her feral children I would consider myself a complete and utter failure.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Not materialistic but creams her yellow sticker knickers over 10 year old D&G watches, second hand Zara & the cheap love Moschino bag & purse. She’s driving a 20 year old BMW she can just about squeeze into & acting like it’s a flex.

She just burns with jealousy at anything she doesn’t have, can’t have, will never have. There is absolutely no way anyone can tell me she wouldn’t want to swap her life for a well paid job, childcare, nicer home, nicer car & better life for her & her kids.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Being materialistic is choosing fake tan and nails over your kids. I find it almost fascinating how she has zero pride in her home considering its where she spends 99.9% of her time sat on her fat angry arse alone. Your house is the FIRST thing you put money into as an adult/parent because no one wants to live like KKK and crackhead lou but she'll never do it because she thinks the world owes her a handout. Including her landlord. No doubt she sees it as his job and not hers, even though her kids are living there, not his. She can't afford to do her house cos her OF failed miserably, just like she has as a mother, daughter, friend and partner and that jealousy and bitterness is seeping from her mahogany pores.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Going through her stories atm absolutely creasing up because I've hit the back to school post 🤣 so nice to see she's now serving the kids food on a chopping board instead of a toy box lid. Wtf is her problem with normal trays or having them sat at the mis matched table?! It really doesn't take a genius to pull out a chair ffs. Or is it because they can't watch TV up the table and she'd have to actually make them eat their breakfast?

Also, loving the carpeted mat laying under the oven. How sanitary that must be covered in grease. I know my toast tattie fat spits coming out the oven for example, I'd rather mop my floors than have it soaked up by a rug 🤮 a rug that's actually supposed to be a door mat😩🤣

The huge rant about just young girls buying on tiktok shop is mad as well. Not everyone is a pesant KKK what don't you get!! My house is a family of 5 and I buy off of tiktok shop regularly, as do many many 30+ year olds I know. Just because you and your jobless self can't afford it doesn't mean everyone else can't. It's mental. Same as the kitchen. fing get over it or get it sorted.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Also, why is everyone with a nice house in debt? How does that even cross her brain?? Is she an idiot??? (rhetorical question)
She was up to her eyeballs in debt (probs still is) & paying for takeaways on pay pal credit. Everything they bought even the ring doorbell, cameras etc was on bloody credit! Our mortgage is our debt, not being a greedy bastard. Im sure she’ll make a story to reply but I bet the mattress topper was pay in three too !! Carry on saving those pennies by freezing your 45p herbs Hun, it’s really working out for you.