Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Bridgey gets 200+ comments on a post and has 450 followers. KK gets on average 4 comments on a post and has about a 5th of that many followers. Bridges as a waist and big round boobs. KK has no waist and hanging to her gunt boobs. Yet apparently Bridgey is the one using KK for clout even though she wouldn't know she existed if KK hadn't been spouting her mouth 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Bridgey gets 200+ comments on a post and has 450 followers. KK gets on average 4 comments on a post and has about a 5th of that many followers. Bridges as a waist and big round boobs. KK has no waist and hanging to her gunt boobs. Yet apparently Bridgey is the one using KK for clout even though she wouldn't know she existed if KK hadn't been spouting her mouth 🤣🤣🤣
Bridgey gets a s load of gifts everytime she goes live on TikTok. She also clearly loves her kids dearly, something KK wouldn't know anything about.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
So slightly off piste, but I am giving the wellness juicing malarkey a go. I used to get tumeric shots years ago, saw the brand online and thought, do that I am not paying 3 quid a pop for 60ml, I will make my own being quite cheffy.

So got myself a juicer and blender, popped in the world food shop last night for ginger and tumeric roots, and blended like a Magimix this morning.

However, I have made a terrible, rookie error. I didn't realise how much tumeric stains everything! I know I should have worn gloves, I know. But now, my hands and nuts look like KKK has lent me her fake tan, it's every fing where, I look jaundiced FFS!

So, asking for a friend, has anyone any recommendations for getting this crap off, I live in Hornchurch not fing Dunstable, they will label me the fat Rylan!

Help a comrade, please 🙏🏻

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Bridgey gets a s load of gifts everytime she goes live on TikTok. She also clearly loves her kids dearly, something KK wouldn't know anything about.
I dont really know anything about this Bridgey but it all stinks of KK jealousy again. Someone else has something she doesn't have and she turns on them. Also she is def trying to use bridgey for clout after a month off OF.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023

The difference in views 🤣 fin hope bridgey and her gang find the voice notes!! What a silly girl KKK is messing with her lol.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023

I really like her! She's been through a lot and set a brilliant example of someone rising from the ashes imo. Fought FOR her kids rather than fighting them and blacking their eyes unlike KKK!

Libra24

Apr 18, 2023
So slightly off piste, but I am giving the wellness juicing malarkey a go. I used to get tumeric shots years ago, saw the brand online and thought, do that I am not paying 3 quid a pop for 60ml, I will make my own being quite cheffy.

So got myself a juicer and blender, popped in the world food shop last night for ginger and tumeric roots, and blended like a Magimix this morning.

However, I have made a terrible, rookie error. I didn't realise how much tumeric stains everything! I know I should have worn gloves, I know. But now, my hands and nuts look like KKK has lent me her fake tan, it's every fing where, I look jaundiced FFS!

So, asking for a friend, has anyone any recommendations for getting this crap off, I live in Hornchurch not fing Dunstable, they will label me the fat Rylan!

Help a comrade, please 🙏🏻
Toothpaste or hand sanitizer

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
@Onion Ring Roll yes but not because she's prepping but so they can dress themselves. These ones are vile.. She's more concerned she's being confronted as a bad mother than being an actual bad mother. Who sends their daughter to school with no nickers on? Who expects their at the time 3 year old to dress themselves to the point of wearing no nickers more than once?

voice notes