Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Did she actually use one of the reason for not wanting to go to work is she does not want to pull out of her street and turn right? Hahahaa she really is a fed up individual. Her anxiety about driving makes me nervous for when she has the kids in the car with her, she's putting them in danger every time she sits behind the wheel with them in the back.

Jan 25, 2024
I would be so ashamed, i'd also tell her, her bra is to small and you don't wear underwear like that when you have a gunt that big, but my mother wouldn't stoop so low to dress half naked for old men for pennies, she has more respect
The clapbacks are cringe pretending she isn’t affected but she’s very hurt over it clearly

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
So many questions :
The fat Fanny
The black fingers
The tattoo
The size of its hands
The audacity
That looks like a deep dark hole she is trying to cenceal. Hilarious she is trying to convince herself she looks good and that we are all just jealous. Think the term she is looking for is we are alljust RELIEVED that we are not her living that life 🤣🤣🤣 if she really wasn't bothered she wouldn't check here, she wouldn't comment. Last laugh is always on us you beast!

Jan 25, 2024
That looks like a deep dark hole she is trying to cenceal. Hilarious she is trying to convince herself she looks good and that we are all just jealous. Think the term she is looking for is we are alljust RELIEVED that we are not her living that life 🤣🤣🤣 if she really wasn't bothered she wouldn't check here, she wouldn't comment. Last laugh is always on us you beast!
She’s never going to sustain the life she is jealous of because she’s a dog and no amount of filters and editing will make it happen