Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
She's not having a meltdown over parking or reversing, she's having a meltdown because she's been outed on tiktok by the kraken with over 100k views so far. The parking just sent her over the edge🤭
That's exactly what has happened, we all know she can't drive but now 100k ppl know she belts her kids and does of content in a kids playarea, will other ppls kids in the video

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
She goes to school early so she doesn’t have to face the other mums on the school run. Same reason her kids don’t go to their closest school.
Yep, 100% this. No idea who it was, but an account came on here saying their kids went to the same school as hers and basically they’re collected early and ‘handed’ to her via a TA or a member of staff. I *think* KKK herself admitted it through voice notes or on stories etc. That to me really says a lot about a parent if they have to collect their kids early, via a different entrance and handed to her via a TA.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Yep, 100% this. No idea who it was, but an account came on here saying their kids went to the same school as hers and basically they’re collected early and ‘handed’ to her via a TA or a member of staff. I *think* KKK herself admitted it through voice notes or on stories etc. That to me really says a lot about a parent if they have to collect their kids early, via a different entrance and handed to her via a TA.

Yep she admitted it in the voice notes. Couldn't pick her kids up then, imagine how she'll feel now all this has come out 😉 poor bria, 4 did she say? So 6 more years of being walked to the car like the child of an embarrassment. Nice!

Apr 16, 2023
Yep she admitted it in the voice notes. Couldn't pick her kids up then, imagine how she'll feel now all this has come out 😉 poor bria, 4 did she say? So 6 more years of being walked to the car like the child of an embarrassment. Nice!
Wait till they start getting s in secondary because of tha mother