Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
You mean you went into hiding because you were called out on tiktok and spend ages on cafe comment instead 😂
100%, and no KK of isn't your only job you have to work another 2 because you make jak s from of, as for being a parent, parents don't belt their kids to a point they cause a black eye, parents don't do content for of in a childs playarea, parents also don't put their kids online along side their of pics the list is long why i wouldn't put you in catagory of being a parent and i certainly wouldn't give you title MOTHER as that is 1 thing you ARE NOT as mothers would NEVER harm or talk about their kids the way you do

Apr 12, 2023
You want to do some damage control on that bad black box dye boo xo
Nooo not this b talking about bad box dye! She's never been to a hairdresser, has dead dry straw for hair, wears cheap nasty scutty extensions & beats her kids & records OF content in soft play & this is her come back? Ffs grow up t & grow a backbone whilst you're at it 🤣🤣 fing tragic you & you're pathetic life are, car crash gold & we fing love it!

Nov 13, 2023
I mean Burnham is a really small place, I’m sure they’d love to know what the lovely Miss Laura has been up to up. Primary school, local papers neighbours etc