Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Bananabread

Nov 21, 2023
this is the guy she’s messaging at the paper - surely not, this is his bio.

About​

I am a News Reporter for the Daily Express. I cover national and international news and frequently write about long Covid, chronic health conditions, and the Royal Family.

Before I joined the Daily Express I graduated from the University of Law. During the course I scored 85 for my Research Project about vulnerable child witnesses and defendants in the criminal justice system.

I co-founded LGBTQ+ inclusivity in motorsport campaigner Racing Pride.

[email protected]

Apr 12, 2023

About​

I am a News Reporter for the Daily Express. I cover national and international news and frequently write about long Covid, chronic health conditions, and the Royal Family.

Before I joined the Daily Express I graduated from the University of Law. During the course I scored 85 for my Research Project about vulnerable child witnesses and defendants in the criminal justice system.

[email protected]
Does he condone child abuse? Has he heard the voice notes 🤔

Apr 16, 2023

About​

[email protected]
Vulnerable children, think he should be made aware that KK's are as shes knocking them about, send all the proof over of exactly what hes writing about, a noncey child beater

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Must make your eyes water, sticking bits in your japs eye. No? At least on the first go, I guess you build stamina. Makes me cross my legs and shudder.