Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

NoUserName

Dec 26, 2023
I truly think she’s not allowed on the school grounds.

Her kids are feral yes. But I have literally never heard of anyone having to collect their children via a different entrance and a TA bringing them to you unless your band for whatever reason.

How proud must she be! 😉
I know I'm dead late in replying but only just catching up. Didn't realise the thread had gone that busy again. 😁
Where my kids are, there a couple of kids being collected by a teaching assistant at a different door. Two as their kids are Autistic and struggle at normal times/entrance, one because of working hours of a single mum and one as the child has a shorter school day.
So it's not just banned mums.

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
I know I'm dead late in replying but only just catching up. Didn't realise the thread had gone that busy again. 😁
Where my kids are, there a couple of kids being collected by a teaching assistant at a different door. Two as their kids are Autistic and struggle at normal times/entrance, one because of working hours of a single mum and one as the child has a shorter school day.

I think you have her confused with someone who cares about their kids. Bobby hasn't been diagnosed, or assessed. She would rather put herself on the waiting list for her imaginary adhd and autism first.

Apr 17, 2023
According to her she doesn’t have an autistic child, because she won’t get him assessed never mind diagnosed and well I’m sorry selling your 🐟 🌮 for less than the cost of Tesco meal deal doesn’t really count as “working hours” especially as by her own admission she arrives at the school early because she can’t park 😂

May 18, 2023
What do you think of Beanie Babies? IMG_3095.jpeg

May 18, 2023
Did you forget the password to this personality?