Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 18, 2023
According to her she doesn’t have an autistic child, because she won’t get him assessed never mind diagnosed and well I’m sorry selling your 🐟 🌮 for less than the cost of Tesco meal deal doesn’t really count as “working hours” especially as by her own admission she arrives at the school early because she can’t park 😂
She doesn’t want the diagnosis because she’s already claiming extra money for him that’s the truth of it!

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I know I'm dead late in replying but only just catching up. Didn't realise the thread had gone that busy again. 😁
Where my kids are, there a couple of kids being collected by a teaching assistant at a different door. Two as their kids are Autistic and struggle at normal times/entrance, one because of working hours of a single mum and one as the child has a shorter school day.
So it's not just banned mums.
😴😴😴 suggest you go a few hundred pages back hun and see the voice notes not only her admitting her child comes out early, and how she also leaves an hour early because she can’t park, BUT also a school parent who witnessed the feral behaviour her children displays in the school playground.

‘Late to the party’ yet you’re a new member? Kayleigh, for the love of the earth, get a fing life, a hobby, and spend half term doing something with your children other than launching beanie babies at them ffs. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Apr 16, 2023
I think you have her confused with someone who cares about their kids. Bobby hasn't been diagnosed, or assessed. She would rather put herself on the waiting list for her imaginary adhd and autism first.
Her
She doesn’t want the diagnosis because she’s already claiming extra money for him that’s the truth of it!
Exactly, as were i'm from you can get extra help for kids who are autistic or have adhd even before they have been diagnosed, this is why "some" parents are now just labelling kids knowing you can get financial help when infact they just need to teach their kids manners and give them attention they need

May 23, 2023
She has, do they not realise you can see when they've been checking in, thick as fk she is 🤣
Notice how all the not KK accounts have changed settings since not being on here yesterday? 🥱🤣
Well she did sleep with her old landlord for rent money 🤢
You sure it wasn’t her old boss? I’m sure I remember it being a boss but my drugged induced brain could be wrong 🤣