Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
Did you not read about the telepathy? 86 billion neurons in that brain of yours, try thinking really (really 🤭) hard and you might manifest some independent thought
Oh I have independent thoughts hunny .. I don’t need to come on here with my 3 pretend accounts to try and befriend or defend anyone🥰 imagine having to talk to yourself about yourself ffs you obvs don’t have as many neurons as me .. try borrowing some from your friends

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Hope child girl survived half term unscathed and unharmed from her abusive mother. Hopefully no toys were lobbed at her 'obnoxious, lying' daughter.

I hope child boy was able to practice his counting and was shown some positive ways to respond to his emotions without just lashing out (like his mum).

Thank god they're going back to the safety of school.

Apr 16, 2023
How does a broken bottle sound dear? Try using your big words to explain yourself. In my experience broken bottles don't make any sound, but if you think differently then let's hear it
Sounds the same as you, as that was your name before, still locking your kid in a room, still getting off your face everyday, still kidnapping kids, or are you the one that just harms them

Apr 16, 2023
Hope child girl survived half term unscathed and unharmed from her abusive mother. Hopefully no toys were lobbed at her 'obnoxious, lying' daughter.

I hope child boy was able to practice his counting and was shown some positive ways to respond to his emotions without just lashing out (like his mum).

Thank god they're going back to the safety of school.
Child girl get's it from both of them ,we've heard how child boy acts around child girl don't we KK