Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
What I dont get is how she had the audacity to be so pissed off the MIL had spoken to a 'stranger' yet she has constantly bad mouthed her MIL (amongst many others) to multiple strangers on the internet. Another example of the walking contradiction Kayleigh is. Why does she think the rules don't apply to her? Her own rules that she has made up so everyone dances to her tune. When the tables are 'turnt' and someone treats her that way then it's not OK.

#savethekids

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Just a reminder of the messages from the MIL
Dans mum held back imo. I’d love to hear what she says about her behind closed doors.

So sad that the longest lasting “relationship” Kayleigh has had in her 34 years on this earth is with her children who she physically and verbally abuses. Can see them moving in with Dan as soon as they hit puberty.

Apr 16, 2023
Dans mum held back imo. I’d love to hear what she says about her behind closed doors.

So sad that the longest lasting “relationship” Kayleigh has had in her 34 years on this earth is with her children who she physically and verbally abuses. Can see them moving in with Dan as soon as they hit puberty.
Not if he keeps wiping his nose with powder, both dead beat parents