Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

May 23, 2023
Have you met Paul real or otherwise or just going by 2nd hand information (that’s unless you really are kkk)
This lot know everything mate! I go to Amsterdam to shag French men and I murder my children remember? I gave my kids Down’s syndrome via cannabis and that’s why my son is a drug dealer needing free trips to the USA to free him from the hovel I drag him and his poor (surviving for now 😳) siblings up in 😭😭😭
I honestly think I might start noting some of what’s being writing for when I retire and can sit and write really s books that nobody will read 🤣🤣🤣

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
What is stranger is the same behaviour Kayleigh got ripped for , Jodie is now doing with the very same man ! Whether the ex wife was contacted by Kayleigh or not is irrelevant . It’s social media . People are free to contact whom they wish . All I’m saying is be very careful who you’re be friending and having around your kids when a few months ago Kayleigh was put through hell by all you same women who met this very same man !

Question for you Paul , are you aware of what your ex wife is saying ? Are you aware this ex wife of yours is telling strangers that you fancied and sexual abused your at the time 13 year old daughter which is why she kicked you out, reported you to police and you was homeless ? Very strange why you wouldn’t share that side of things but happy to share Kayleigh’s private life .
No what’s stranger is you’re comparing the two, when it’s a clearly different altogether,a friendship with Jodie her partner & kids is not the same as a romantic relationship with kk. 🤦‍♀️
Questions for you.. are you aware that if kk had that kind of evidence it would be all over her socials?
Why is it irrelevant if she contacted the ex wife? Is it because it makes her look like a bunny boiler, after all , she has also contacted his daughter.
Why are you gullible enough to believe a complete stranger on the internet, one that has been contacted by a complete stranger on the internet, asking about her ex husband 🤣🤣🤣
He doesn’t need to share kk private life, she does that enough herself. And let’s not forget without kk plastering him all over her socials, after he let her down gently, and she couldn’t handle it we would never have known of him.