Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
So apparently made 10k in one month hahahaa. I'm not laughing at the fact she COULD have made that amount of money in one month although highly dont it. I'm laughing at the fact her whole life is still a joke and all she is able to do now is buy more food to get even fatter and feed her kids junk food. Not quite someone excelling in life is it. If she was earning that much after a year in to her OF she would have a deposit for a house, instead she's picking up second hand sex machines and driving round in old bangers thinking she's better than everyone else. What's the saying- you can't polish a turd, she just keeps rolling herself in glitter.

10k a month and she's still renting a sh*thole, going on 18 hour holidays, dressing her kids like pesants and eating out of date food??? Sorry but if that's true then her money management is shocking. 10k a year for over a year is well enough for a deposit on a house, or the fees to rent a bigger one, a life changing holiday abroad?? 10k a month and she's not bothered once with any of that??? THAT is mad. So 10k a month and we have a free subscription, a second hand dildo machine and??? Anything else??? The girls got nothing sorry but she's either not earning 10k a month or she's physically eating the money like the fat c*nt she is 🤣

Loopybird

Dec 11, 2023
10k a month and she's still renting a sh*thole, going on 18 hour holidays, dressing her kids like pesants and eating out of date food??? Sorry but if that's true then her money management is shocking. 10k a year for over a year is well enough for a deposit on a house, or the fees to rent a bigger one, a life changing holiday abroad?? 10k a month and she's not bothered once with any of that??? THAT is mad. So 10k a month and we have a free subscription, a second hand dildo machine and??? Anything else??? The girls got nothing sorry but she's either not earning 10k a month or she's physically eating the money like the fat c*nt she is 🤣
Still can’t get over the second hand 🐟 🌮 pounder - it’s just so grim.

As for £10k a month she’s such a lying t, never mind the better house even renting, not having another thousand hand car with a tape deck surely she wouldn’t be working in the zoo or where ever as a s shoveler.

Apr 4, 2024
Hampshire
If she is earning £10k pcm then good luck. But the Only Baps is on free vend, I am sure it will get cleared up on her tax return

Apr 15, 2024
England
So apparently made 10k in one month hahahaa. I'm not laughing at the fact she COULD have made that amount of money in one month although highly dont it. I'm laughing at the fact her whole life is still a joke and all she is able to do now is buy more food to get even fatter and feed her kids junk food. Not quite someone excelling in life is it. If she was earning that much after a year in to her OF she would have a deposit for a house, instead she's picking up second hand sex machines and driving round in old bangers thinking she's better than everyone else. What's the saying- you can't polish a turd, she just keeps rolling herself in glitter.
Does she not mean 10k, by defrauding the benefit system 🤔 oops sorry its all hush hush 🙊🤣

Apr 15, 2024
England
She's making no were near that amount we all know that, she talking out of her bleached backside

Icomeinpeace

Jul 7, 2023
She lives in Cloud cookoo land. Said she purposely shares false information to see everyone talking and get a dopamine hit. She unhinged.

Also cannot watch her food making videos with those giant hands touching everything. Make me feel sick.
I actually pity her...

Imagine having 2 healthy kids, a partner, own home (rented or not it's a safe roof over her head) allegedly a disposable income, yet they only way to find joy is to cause drama/start squabbles/post random s on the Internet?

What a sad little life Jane...