Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

lizziealfafoo

Mar 20, 2024
dunstable
Pots & kettles & a boat load of hypocrisy!!
Happy as a pig in s in my new build (not mortgage free) but still all mine when it’s paid. Also happily married to my best friend and expecting our first in the new year.Bitter bison flitton is green with envy that we are all happy in our homes with our families and loved ones not selling our tuna canoe for the price of a meal deal 😉 the futures bright, the futures orange!

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Just caught up and this new house series is fabulous, can't wait to see her freak out when she realises she won't be handed everything on a plate. I bet she wished she'd bothered to get her kid a diagnosis now, might have sped the process up a little 😉 again, what a shame 😂
Pots & kettles & a boat load of hypocrisy!!

So this post is about herself then considering all she does is hate all day? Not on just women may I add, but men, the elderly and her own children? God she makes herself look such a c*nt with every post 😄

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Just caught up and this new house series is fabulous, can't wait to see her freak out when she realises she won't be handed everything on a plate. I bet she wished she'd bothered to get her kid a diagnosis now, might have sped the process up a little 😉 again, what a shame 😂

So this post is about herself then considering all she does is hate all day? Not on just women may I add, but men, the elderly and her own children? God she makes herself look such a c*nt with every post 😄
Don’t give her ideas, she’ll be at the doctors first thing Monday screaming and shouting that she wants the kid put on the waiting list for a diagnosis 😂🤦🏽‍♀️