Lou @Lifewithloux

Lous Beak Lip

May 18, 2023
For the folk saying she needs to hit rock bottom.... is this not rock bottom? If this was my life I'm pretty sure after this the only way would be up? Couldn't get any lower. She's scum of the earth. She thinks just because she isn't injecting heroin into her arm she can say she isn't on drugs. Yet she is clearly taking so many pills to make her the way she is like that. I've never seen anyone who takes any menkle elf medication appear how she does. She's been taking her actual prescribed tablets a while now, they wouldn't have this sedative effect any more. She thinks we are all as brain dead as her. Absolutely hilarious She's spouting about working with cleaning brands. She can't even clean her mouth the grotty skank.
Rock bottom for me would be the moment I lost my kids. Life doesn’t get any worse than that she is well past it now

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Rock bottom for me would be the moment I lost my kids. Life doesn’t get any worse than that she is well past it now
Snap even the thought of losing my kids makes me ill, or the thought of me dying and leaving them! The day I became a mom my life changed and they became my priority, ive never had social services involved but the thought of them being in my life makes me want to cry, i would be a mess without my kids but you could guarantee if they told me to walk across hot coles for my kids I would, I would be camped at the solicitors and social until I had my kids back I wouldn't just give up or sign adoption papers that is final the end 18 years or till the child choices to see you! And to be honest would you want to met lou of you were her adopted child!! I would hope by the time alfie is 18 she has cleaned herself up but not had more kids as can you imagine what it would feel like for him he was put into care because she chose drugs and his dad over him, but had more kids she was allowed to keep! Can't see her ever being allowed to keep kids again but you know what I mean

My worst fear is my kids needing me and not being there for them 💔

Apr 20, 2023
This self care/self care Sunday se needs calling out. Dim people like lou equate buying stuff with self care. Just no, how about a calm environment, tidy, not talking about expensive hinch type se, but living with dignity like most of the poorest in the world manage. Working on the issues in your life, no matter how difficult, that's self care not some se that Dove tells you to buy.

Polly

May 11, 2023
Snap even the thought of losing my kids makes me ill, or the thought of me dying and leaving them! The day I became a mom my life changed and they became my priority, ive never had social services involved but the thought of them being in my life makes me want to cry, i would be a mess without my kids but you could guarantee if they told me to walk across hot coles for my kids I would, I would be camped at the solicitors and social until I had my kids back I wouldn't just give up or sign adoption papers that is final the end 18 years or till the child choices to see you! And to be honest would you want to met lou of you were her adopted child!! I would hope by the time alfie is 18 she has cleaned herself up but not had more kids as can you imagine what it would feel like for him he was put into care because she chose drugs and his dad over him, but had more kids she was allowed to keep! Can't see her ever being allowed to keep kids again but you know what I mean

My worst fear is my kids needing me and not being there for them 💔
I always used to get miffed when people would say "as a mother...", but now I am a mother, I get it. I completely get it. It changes you. I don't know if I could go on if I had one taken off me permanently. Addiction is horrific, but how unphased she is of this makes me think there's something very off with her.

May 23, 2023
Catching up. Do you think the story with a tablet and mentioning baby was a way of saying she was looking for apps for a baby so she could give it to Alfie? Well that would be her story anyway.
Has everyone always thought that and I’m dead slow? I thought it was the first hint at pregnancy.
I think she was supposed to type ‘apps for this baby’ but forgot the ‘this’ because she’s as thick as Tewkesbury mustard 🙄

Bleustar

May 20, 2023
The "side effect" lou is on about ......its complete bull.

Its not a listed side effect of that drug, I've been on that drug at High dose in the past for a non mental health related problem, she is talking out her butt again.
Im on high mg of propanalol for anxiety and high blood pressure.it does not make me feel sleepy or stop me crying or having emotions ffs. Just makes me calm rather than constantly worrying. Shes full off s 👍🏻