Lou @Lifewithloux

Jun 21, 2023
Just disgusting .
Alright , whos taking their guess of when this all goes to s and they want her out of that bungalow that she " just absoloootlee loooves"

My guess is mid November . She won't see Christmas there .( that will be the beg homeless at christmas. )
I'm going to go with mid-late December. The drama will run over the Christmas period, and she'll be begging the whole way through, with no mind for her kids at Christmas

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Can anyone help me understand? She's got a 2 bed furnished bungalow with a garden (targeted at the elderly/disabled maybe? There's bracing handles on the doors and stuff, and it would tie in with all her mentions of 'chronic pain') from some sort of scheme, possibly the same scheme that got Ste a place, so it's targeted towards ex offenders and recovering addicts? Does this mean she has to pay rent now (or rather, housing benefit has to pay)? Are the conditions of this just "don't have any more crack"?

I promise to not have any more crack if I can have a free house.

Honestly, I can't wrap my head around her sometimes and how she appears to have gone the past few years being slowly showered in gifts from followers and the state while everyone I know on benefits is getting brutally cut/things taken away from her.

Apr 21, 2023
Can anyone help me understand? She's got a 2 bed furnished bungalow with a garden (targeted at the elderly/disabled maybe? There's bracing handles on the doors and stuff, and it would tie in with all her mentions of 'chronic pain') from some sort of scheme, possibly the same scheme that got Ste a place, so it's targeted towards ex offenders and recovering addicts? Does this mean she has to pay rent now (or rather, housing benefit has to pay)? Are the conditions of this just "don't have any more crack"?

Honestly, I can't wrap my head around her sometimes and how she appears to have gone the past few years being slowly showered in gifts from followers and the state while everyone I know on benefits is getting brutally cut/things taken away from her.
She will get her rent and ctax paid for her although I reckon she will have to pay bedroom tax for having an extra bedroom. Water, gas, electricity… but I’m betting on it that she will beg for donations.
Av got no ewectic n av got no gas, am fweezin n depwessed

Apr 16, 2023

Puzzles me aswell as if same scheme as ste's hows her place got all carpets and why a bungalow and not a flat,she seem's to of come off better than ste, were i'm from she would of been given a flat bungalows here are only for severe disabled and the elderly ,not young lasses with or without kids

Jun 21, 2023
There are elderly people who grafted all their life sitting starving and unable to heat whatever hovel they are living in (often living next to yobs and junkies like this rat).

Elderly people who grafted everyday of their life for it to be taken away when they needed care.

Elderly veterans who live in poverty.

And here you have this utter waste of fing skin handed a fing palace that could make someone's last days that little bit more easier.

fING RAT. Shame on this country.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
There are elderly people who grafted all their life sitting starving and unable to heat whatever hovel they are living in (often living next to yobs and junkies like this rat).

Elderly people who grafted everyday of their life for it to be taken away when they needed care.

Elderly veterans who live in poverty.

And here you have this utter waste of fing skin handed a fing palace that could make someone's last days that little bit more easier.

fING RAT. Shame on this country.
In Lou's own words:

"I've worked hard" "I deserve it". She thinks she's "smashing life" - she's bleached her hair over and over to fool the drug tests, pleaded a variety of disabilities until one has stuck to get her bwungalo, and has even begged herself a hoover. No kids to worry about - but there's photos in the background enough for sympathy, her only priority is gaining followers so she can continue the grift on another platform.

This is the face of what she really thinks. A s stained middle finger, because she's getting away with it.
Screenshot from 2023-08-04 15-04-18.png
Also @Bungalou is my new favourite username on here. Absolutely beautiful.

May 7, 2023
This is the garden, you can see where the garage used to be, I’d of loved a garage but oh well….

You’ve just had a fully furnished bungalow handed to you on a plate, you ungrateful little beg!!
That made me laugh. Wtf does she need a garage for? The car she doesn’t have and can’t drive?

Apr 22, 2023
That made me laugh. Wtf does she need a garage for? The car she doesn’t have and can’t drive?
Because she’s just want want want. Nothing is good enough for Lou. Plus her neighbours have one so as usual she wants what everybody else has. Only the neighbours have probs worked really fing hard for their beautiful bungalow and garage.

Imagine settling down into retirement and that little greb moves in next to you.

Skuldugery

Apr 18, 2023
The first thing I thought when I saw the garden was, god that will be a riot within a month or two. It’s so sad and unfair how she gets rewarded for the very basic daily survival.
I predict she’ll do really well on TikTok. Look at elfalba (or however it’s spelt) and Chelsea Lea Art. Both the dregs of humanity and absolutely caked from the TikTok fund. (If your not a looser like me and have a life, and don’t know who these folk are then there’s some car crash viewing for you) 😂